US May Nuke Mecca

fullauto said:
Like the liberals in our country, The Muslims like to alter the facts to suit their beliefs more than the other way around... That's probably why the two sides have practically joined hands... :mad:
I'll disagree with that statement, for a while there the US seen a separation of the BLUES and the REDS, but I think everyone is past that now, we still hate Bush, but **** him, America is starting to speak on its own without that idiots help, and the message is VERY clear.. Islam is starting to be a pain in our ass.... even the LIBERALS are sick of defending them... So lets see, thats what 9/11, then what, Spain, then England , all terrorised.. Yet, what the "TERRORIST" don't understand is, you can only TERRORIZE for so long before people quit calling it terrorized, and just simply call it "PISSING ME OFF". And like I said many times before... If MUSLIMS don't start doing something about the extremist scum of the Earth, then SOMEBODY will. And the end result MIGHT just be the end of everything ISLAM holds dear.

Not only would the "SACRED WORD OF MOHAMMED" THAT THE MECCA WOULD NEVER BE HARMED, be proven to be BULLSHIT, it will also take a HUGE hit to those faithful to Islam.... Oh look, the sacred MECCA "CAN" be destroyed. Hell wouldn't even take a nuke, 1 MOAB or even less of an explosive can turn it into sand and rubble.

Yeah, dude. Food not bombs, can you imagine what it would be like to drop a couple c-130 size loads of canned food all over the most populated areas of (country name omitted)? Or maybe collect all the leftover burgers from smackdonalds for a few weeks and drop them from a couple thousand feet.hahahahahahahahahahahaha........................haha. :eek:

phreakwars said:
I'll disagree with that statement, for a while there the US seen a separation of the BLUES and the REDS, but I think everyone is past that now, we still hate Bush, but **** him, America is starting to speak on its own without that idiots help, and the message is VERY clear.. Islam is starting to be a pain in our ass.... even the LIBERALS are sick of defending them... So lets see, thats what 9/11, then what, Spain, then England , all terrorised.. Yet, what the "TERRORIST" don't understand is, you can only TERRORIZE for so long before people quit calling it terrorized, and just simply call it "PISSING ME OFF". And like I said many times before... If MUSLIMS don't start doing something about the extremist scum of the Earth, then SOMEBODY will. And the end result MIGHT just be the end of everything ISLAM holds dear.

Not only would the "SACRED WORD OF MOHAMMED" THAT THE MECCA WOULD NEVER BE HARMED, be proven to be BULLSHIT, it will also take a HUGE hit to those faithful to Islam.... Oh look, the sacred MECCA "CAN" be destroyed. Hell wouldn't even take a nuke, 1 MOAB or even less of an explosive can turn it into sand and rubble.
You're forgetting about Jerusalem. That's what this entire fuss is about.

Anyways, I wish to point something out to you all:
In Egypt, the literacy rate is a whopping... 20%. The Egyptian government offers 2 free schoolings for children per family. Now, to my knowledge, no other Arabic country (aside maybe Jordan and Lebanon) offer such services. SO, this "terrorism" isn't really terror in guarding their beliefs. It is manipulation.
Take thism hypothetical situation:
You cannot read, but I can. I tell you that in the book "The Crusades," the Christians are evil savage beast that seek only to destroy. Now, seeing as you can't read, do you have any manner of proving me wrong? Nothing too practical. Now, Muslims that go on these terror attacks are being MANIPULATED by radicals. Bin Laden, for example, probably has the ability to read. And, even if he DOESN'T, if no one around him can, who can prove he can't? So, suppose Bin Laden says, "Allah decreed that for world peace, only Islam can exist." He sites a surah he makes up, and tells everyone. People begin to believe him, and then, **** starts happening. We have explosions in London (I don't understand the logic behind this >_<,) we have people believing in false teachings, perhaps even going to corrupted mosques, and learning what is not to be.

Now, to support this, take this example: Christianity in the Middle Ages.
The Bible was still written in Latin, I believe (I know it wasn't written in their language,) and only the priest knew the language. So, as we all learned in history class, people payed a FIFTY PERCENT income tax to the Church. This is manipulation. People couldn't PROVE the pastor wrong, so they believed in him. What else happened from this? We get a massive split in the Church when the printing press was released. MASSIVE. People recorded their pastors teaching. In one instance, Jesus is God, in another, he is his Child. Manipulation. The people committing the "crimes" aren't aware of it. Now, if those jackass world leaders could see that the Muslim population is 89% illiterate, maybe they could come to a logical conclusion: if we raise the literacy rate, people will KNOW THEIR TEACHINGS, and will be capable of proving others wrong! Now, will this stop terrorism? Most certainly. Terrorist are bands of people that are committed because everyone else is committed. How often do you see a lone terrorist? Well, in the past ten years, I've heard of less than 10 murders in Egypt. In the past year, I've heard of many murders in the U.S. Hmmm.
Logically, a monkey see monkey do. An uneducated person is like a monkey, as our advanced intellectual capabilities is what seperates man from ape. So, go blow yourself up, and another fool will follow. How often have you heard of intellectuals going out in killing? A rare occassion.

So, my conclusion is that the cause of this crap is the fact that no one knows.
Remember, you can't read, but I can, and I say this book says, "to kill an infedel is not murder, it's a path to heaven." Crusades, anyone?

Now, about nuking Mecca. That is absolutely stupid. That would cause so many insurrections, not from just the Muslim nation, but many nations against the U.S. Even that jackass you have up there now, you know, the one that made the No Child Left Behing Act then cut educational spending, THAT jackass, even he wouldn't do that.

Master_Jaffer said:

In Egypt, the literacy rate is a whopping... 20%. The Egyptian government offers 2 free schoolings for children per family. Now, to my knowledge, no other Arabic country (aside maybe Jordan and Lebanon) offer such services. SO, this "terrorism" isn't really terror in guarding their beliefs. It is manipulation.
Take thism hypothetical situation:
You cannot read, but I can. I tell you that in the book "The Crusades," the Christians are evil savage beast that seek only to destroy. Now, seeing as you can't read, do you have any manner of proving me wrong? Nothing too practical. Now, Muslims that go on these terror attacks are being MANIPULATED by radicals. Bin Laden, for example, probably has the ability to read. And, even if he DOESN'T, if no one around him can, who can prove he can't? So, suppose Bin Laden says, "Allah decreed that for world peace, only Islam can exist." He sites a surah he makes up, and tells everyone. People begin to believe him, and then, **** starts happening. We have explosions in London (I don't understand the logic behind this >_<,) we have people believing in false teachings, perhaps even going to corrupted mosques, and learning what is not to be.

Now, to support this, take this example: Christianity in the Middle Ages.
The Bible was still written in Latin, I believe (I know it wasn't written in their language,) and only the priest knew the language. So, as we all learned in history class, people payed a FIFTY PERCENT income tax to the Church. This is manipulation. People couldn't PROVE the pastor wrong, so they believed in him. What else happened from this? We get a massive split in the Church when the printing press was released. MASSIVE. People recorded their pastors teaching. In one instance, Jesus is God, in another, he is his Child. Manipulation. The people committing the "crimes" aren't aware of it. Now, if those jackass world leaders could see that the Muslim population is 89% illiterate, maybe they could come to a logical conclusion: if we raise the literacy rate, people will KNOW THEIR TEACHINGS, and will be capable of proving others wrong! Now, will this stop terrorism? Most certainly. Terrorist are bands of people that are committed because everyone else is committed. How often do you see a lone terrorist? Well, in the past ten years, I've heard of less than 10 murders in Egypt. In the past year, I've heard of many murders in the U.S. Hmmm.
Logically, a monkey see monkey do. An uneducated person is like a monkey, as our advanced intellectual capabilities is what seperates man from ape. So, go blow yourself up, and another fool will follow. How often have you heard of intellectuals going out in killing? A rare occassion.

Remember, you can't read, but I can, and I say this book says, "to kill an infedel is not murder, it's a path to heaven." Crusades, anyone?

Now, about nuking Mecca. That is absolutely stupid. That would cause so many insurrections, not from just the Muslim nation, but many nations against the U.S. Even that jackass you have up there now, you know, the one that made the No Child Left Behing Act then cut educational spending, THAT jackass, even he wouldn't do that.
I don't get the point should we kill all the clerics and open day care centers, K -12 to cure terror?

I say even a person who can't read can understand if America gets nuked and they blow up a couple hundred thousand Muslims that can't and can read that they could be the next to glow in the dark.

The analogy is like the wild west when Indians killed large numbers of Americans, we just considered them heathens and killed more of them until it sank into their non reading heads that a new kid is in charge.

And Bush didn't cut education spending, get your facts together he has increased education spending higher than any point in history. He just didn't fully fund NCLB to the maximum level. Federal spending is way up under the Bush administration! He's my bud and I think he should just put all the Muslim nations on a cork board and play pin the tail on the donkey if they nuke an American city. Then if they do it again take another spin and do it again and again and again until the ignorant falls out of Muslim thinking....

Crispy Critter said:
I don't get the point should we kill all the clerics and open day care centers, K -12 to cure terror?

I say even a person who can't read can understand if America gets nuked and they blow up a couple hundred thousand Muslims that can't and can read that they could be the next to glow in the dark.

The analogy is like the wild west when Indians killed large numbers of Americans, we just considered them heathens and killed more of them until it sank into their non reading heads that a new kid is in charge.

And Bush didn't cut education spending, get your facts together he has increased education spending higher than any point in history. He just didn't fully fund NCLB to the maximum level. Federal spending is way up under the Bush administration! He's my bud and I think he should just put all the Muslim nations on a cork board and play pin the tail on the donkey if they nuke an American city. Then if they do it again take another spin and do it again and again and again until the ignorant falls out of Muslim thinking....

Funny to critisize people of being ignorant, while your post reeks of ignorance like stink off ****. As far as the native americans go, you're saying it was perfectly acceptable when Columbus came here and murdered chidlren, then we rewarded him with a holiday? Or when Andrew Jackson slaughtered thousands of people so we put him on the 20 dollar bill. When we hung indians 13 at a time in honor of Jesus and his apostles for no other reason than because they weren't Christian? Or how we infected them with diseases like smallpox eliminating entire villages? Hell, you know that story about Squanto and thanksgiving? You know how we really got that corn? We stole sacks of it from neighboring Indian villages, and you know what happened to Squanto? We sorta BEAT THE ****IN **** OUTTA HIM! You ****in ass, OF COURSE THEY WERE GOING TO RETALIATE. And yet you say it like it was outrageous of them to even do so. What you just posted paints an infinitely more negative picture of this country then us "America Haters" ever could. We murder them, they try to defend themselves, so we murder even more of them. Very generous right?

You seem to think it ok that for every violent act another nation does unto us, we do 100 fold unto them, yet you fail to see the horrors and atrocities your precious country has released onto countless other nations. Why should we as Americans be exempt from any retributions for the **** we do?

Crazywumbat said:
Funny to critisize people of being ignorant, while your post reeks of ignorance like stink off ****. As far as the native americans go, you're saying it was perfectly acceptable when Columbus came here and murdered chidlren, then we rewarded him with a holiday? Or when Andrew Jackson slaughtered thousands of people so we put him on the 20 dollar bill. When we hung indians 13 at a time in honor of Jesus and his apostles for no other reason than because they weren't Christian? Or how we infected them with diseases like smallpox eliminating entire villages? Hell, you know that story about Squanto and thanksgiving? You know how we really got that corn? We stole sacks of it from neighboring Indian villages, and you know what happened to Squanto? We sorta BEAT THE ****IN **** OUTTA HIM! You ****in ass, OF COURSE THEY WERE GOING TO RETALIATE. And yet you say it like it was outrageous of them to even do so. What you just posted paints an infinitely more negative picture of this country then us "America Haters" ever could. We murder them, they try to defend themselves, so we murder even more of them. Very generous right?

You seem to think it ok that for every violent act another nation does unto us, we do 100 fold unto them, yet you fail to see the horrors and atrocities your precious country has released onto countless other nations. Why should we as Americans be exempt from any retributions for the **** we do?
Because America was founded on the very fact that our god was better than any other god. You either join in and worship our god or yor are ****ed. Please try to explain Western Europe's expansion into America, Africa, the west indies any other way and it don't float. America has a manifest destiny, we are the greatest nation of the world and will kill any one who dissagrees. Just ask Japan if we didn't get tired of their attacks and burned hundreds of thousands of their people alive and when the inferior people failed to submit we nuked them. That is the way it is and that is the way it is going to be. America may eat **** under liberal command but lesser gods will perish when push comes to shove...

Master_Jaffer said:
Ehhh, I think I'm gonna disagree with you, not sure what you mean, so I will just let you explain first.

I am glad you brought this up. I did not know, and I'm sure others as well in America were not aware, that the Literacy rate was so low in these areas. It CAN be a deciding factor in insurgency, hell it even shows in OUR country, and people voted for him. But anyway, yes, I can see where not being able to read to know the REAL words/interpretation of the religion you follow could make someone into an extremist.

Remember, you can't read, but I can, and I say this book says, "to kill an infidel is not murder, it's a path to heaven." Crusades, anyone?
Is it then your hypothesis that extremist are afraid that if people educate themselves to be able to read the Qur'an, that they will denounce parts of Islam that only can be proven wrong (beheadings,etc) by being able to SEE AND INTERPRET the teachings themselves ?? ....hmm interesting indeed... But heres something interesting Jaffer. I'm sure the 9/11 hijackers could READ !!!! If I was to learn to fly a plane, I would need to take the required tests (written) to first be able to qualify. Since I would be litterate enough to be able to read THIS, then I would think one would be litterate enough to know how to read the Qur'an. So sorry, its a little hard to buy.

I agree with this too, that's just ASKING for a holy war. The only thing I scoff at, is AIG saying "ALLAH WILL PROTECT IT FROM HARM"

That statement is absolutely absurd, one good SCUD even, and its toast. I'm just saying this from a GET REAL standpoint, it IS destructible .

Crispy Critter said:

Ah yes, I see your point... it is OKAY for the U.S. to terrorize and bully people, but when people fight back, it's a ****ing insurrection and terrorism and they are anti-Christians and satan worshippers and pagan moon god worshipers because they hit a nation so damn full of **** that they can't see their own fallacy.

Ok, maybe Bush increased the spending: that's different from what I last heard. But, I do not care how much money he put in to education, the fact remains that the U.S. is back behind #15 in average IQ in the world, with an average of NINETY. 10% below average is where you fit in, so your educational spending is just being wasted.

I'll come back in a few, food time.

The government WANTS stupid people Jaffer, they are easier to fool

Exhibit A:

Last edited by a moderator:
does it count im nebraskan raised them moved to minnesota?

Lol..

I love that graphic.....no matter how true it is.....

Stupid is as stupid votes!

phreakwars said:
Ehhh, I think I'm gonna disagree with you, not sure what you mean, so I will just let you explain first.
Palestine-Israel is the fight over rights to Jerusalem. That's what the "terrorist" are defending. I can explain later, must go again.

PW said:
....hmm interesting indeed... But heres something interesting Jaffer. I'm sure the 9/11 hijackers could READ !!!! If I was to learn to fly a plane, I would need to take the required tests (written) to first be able to qualify. Since I would be litterate enough to be able to read THIS, then I would think one would be litterate enough to know how to read the Qur'an. So sorry, its a little hard to buy.
There will always be corrupt people in every society. If you ever saw that old news cast about an FBI worker, GS-14 that leaked millions of dollars worth of government secrets to Russia, I'm sure he could read and he could differenciate, but there will always be corrupt people.

As much as I think it is wrong, I'll have to agree with you about racial profiling.

Unless there is a bunch of "JIHAD JOHNNYS" out there, most extremist from what I can gather are middle eastern and look middle eastern. But then were not talking about jobs, or career goals, we are talking about terrorism. So I don't think it is wrong at all to investigate someone who would fit the typical "extremist" profile in there appearance. It's just protecting everyone else in the end.

Just like Jaffer at the airport, remove your damn shoes, and your belt, and all that other stuff he was subjected to.

Basically, there was not much of a choice to double check his intentions and such because of what a few extremists have done. Sure it gives most any other racial profiles a greater freedom for being white, but I don't see this being a "WHITES ONLY" issue. Its not intentional descrimination by ignorance like it would have been back in the 1950's or earler with the black race. Its just what the world has come to... And again, in order for Islamic followers to see a decline in this type of profiling, will require effort from its followers to bring the extremist down.

The only thing I am disappointed in, is I called the INS and was assured Jaffer would get an anal probe once he entered the country. I knew he was looking forward to one.

phreakwars said:
As much as I think it is wrong, I'll have to agree with you about racial profiling.

Unless there is a bunch of "JIHAD JOHNNYS" out there, most extremist from what I can gather are middle eastern and look middle eastern. But then were not talking about jobs, or career goals, we are talking about terrorism. So I don't think it is wrong at all to investigate someone who would fit the typical "extremist" profile in there appearance. It's just protecting everyone else in the end.

Just like Jaffer at the airport, remove your damn shoes, and your belt, and all that other stuff he was subjected to.

Basically, there was not much of a choice to double check his intentions and such because of what a few extremists have done. Sure it gives most any other racial profiles a greater freedom for being white, but I don't see this being a "WHITES ONLY" issue. Its not intentional descrimination by ignorance like it would have been back in the 1950's or earler with the black race. Its just what the world has come to... And again, in order for Islamic followers to see a decline in this type of profiling, will require effort from its followers to bring the extremist down.

The only thing I am disappointed in, is I called the INS and was assured Jaffer would get an anal probe once he entered the country. I knew he was looking forward to one.
Looking forward my ass.

Wait... that came out wrong...

Master_Jaffer said:
It is too dangerous for Muslims to do that.
Now, a little know fact about terrorist:
If you conspire(including denouncing terrorist,) against a terrorist, THEY WILL KILL YOU.
If I went up on TV, gave pure Islam proof that what they're doing is wrong, and got people to believe me, I ASSURE you, I'd be dead within the weak. It is like an old medeval power hunt, I am a hindrance to them. "Muslims" don't just kill Muslims, they kill them because they are harmful to their cause.
Example: Egyptian President Mubarak.
The US made Egypt hold open elections, Mubarak vs. Someone. Now, this certain running mate is now in JAIL for "tax evasion, conspiracy," and many other charges. Mubarak is power hungry and WILL NOT stop to fulfill this. His last opponent was KILLED.
Now, a terrorist will do EXACTLY THE SAME TO MAINTAIN THEIR POSITION. They are NOT terrorizing YOU, they are terrorizing US and manipulating US to fight you.

I doubt any of us here would be able to give up our lives to show the world we aren't so bad, people cling too desperately to this life.
PERSONALLY, I think a Muslim going up, denouncing terrorism, and then getting killed by a terrorist is more prone to be a matyr than some fool that kills children or innocents (they aren't matyrs at all, as Mohammed PBUH said, "To kill innocent life is as killing life itself.)

Muslims need to look more to the here-after, not the here.
But you can't just eat **** from the terrorist any more than westerners... if you look objectively towards terrorism as westerners then condemn them as a group the community you chose to live in will accept you. True, you may become a target of the terrorist but no more than other Westerners you choose to live with.

I think this is the key to the defeat of terrorism, the majority standing together to say "you are just wrong!" I see Muslim terrorism as being equal to the KKK against blacks. If you don't condemn the KKK then you acknowledge what they stand for is mainstream. When the mainstream Muslim condemns terrorist then they will be a non lethal as the KKK and not before. To not condemn is to give concurance.

Y'know, the idea of Allah promising to protect Mecca makes the idea of throwing some small ordinance at it tempting. Nothing big, just a little roof-shaking. I don't believe God made such a promise, so I wouldn't knowingly be testing Him :)

I try to be more mature than that :)

If we nuke Mecca we start World War III, plain and simple. And 1/4 of the World's population will be instantly at our throat, and God knows how the rest will divide. It would be dumb even if we could get away with it, all it would do is murder hundreds of thousands to millions of innocent people.

Also, that senator should learn to keep his mouth shut. He's an idiot for saying such a thing, whether it's true or not.