US May Nuke Mecca

fullauto said:
Boy, I hope the rest of Austrailia is not a ****ing stupid as you... I'd hate to think our allies are retarded....

Your allies save your arse. Our retarded gov backs your retarded gov. Get it right, or STFU. ;)

Crispy Critter said:
Builder you even make waste of trees waste... please stop breathing...

That would be the hardest way to commit suicide. If I wanted to die an agonising death, I would be in Iraq, breathing in the DU that will kill the troops there just as effectively as cutting their jugular veins. Just a bit slower, and more time-consuming. Not to mention less cost-effective.

So how come your sorry arse ain't over there too? Hmmmm?

Go fry me some drumsticks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

builder said:
That would be the hardest way to commit suicide. If I wanted to die an agonising death, I would be in Iraq, breathing in the DU that will kill the troops there just as effectively as cutting their jugular veins. Just a bit slower, and more time-consuming. Not to mention less cost-effective.

So how come your sorry arse ain't over there too? Hmmmm?

Go fry me some drumsticks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
My sorry ass is too damned old to be there or I would be... I think Iraq would be a good place to send a lot of folks in our jails that way they could self suppot themselves rather than live on the tax payers dime.

Don't go sleepless nights about the depleted uranimum I'm sure we wouldn't drop anything that would taint the oil.

Here's hopeing you choke on a chicken bone and save that air.

fullauto said:
LOL........

That was very ****ing funny. Thanks for the link. LMFAO.

From the same page. Snaf~U~too. Is this your boss?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same page again. Saddam's worst nightmare indeed.

Must bookmark that site. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: