US Winter Tour 08 - Setlists & Show Info

Hahninator

www.lplive.net for all your setlists if you need them.

ok here's some info for you all.
we have 3 setlists like we had before. they are called R, S, and T.
R = Wake/Given Up starting
S = No More Sorrow starting
T = What I've Done starting

Omaha, the first show, was set R with Wake.
Also new on the tour, LP has an entirely new stage setup. This thread on LPA has pics. http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=759980

"The setup is crazy. There's a central platform accessible by stairs which is used a lot in the show for solos. There were 5 giant see-through screens in a pentagon formation above the stage. They had string attached to them on all four corners so they rotated in every direction, raised and lower, and moved back and forth. Lots of visuals on them. Two LCD screens on either side displayed what the cameramen were seeing on stage. Rob's drum set-up and Mt. Hahn moved up and down so when songs like My December played they would descend out of view. There was also a runway leading into the middle of the crowd for Chester."

Nice!!!. I can't wait for my Nashville show lol. LPLive will have other staff updating setlists after the shows since I'll be in Europe. I just thought I'd make this thread to help people out if they wanted to know.

That sounds nuts, one thing I read at LPA:
No More Sorrow (New guitar intro along with sampled sounds backing the military snare)
is that the extended one they have been using for a while, or is it a brand new one?

How do you know we have the 3 setlist starts like in Europe?
I like the first setlist tho, it´s a bit mixed up
Now 1 setlist features ; In Pieces, My December, APFMH and In Between, nice :)

yes NMS is the same long intro they've been using. the set is more ambient now with all the intros they use - NMS and Crawling for example. they do this for the lighting effects...it's really damn cool. they stopped using a kabouki too so now the lights are a big effect on Wake in this set.

yeah sorry I don't know if they're all the exact same but I'm going to assume that safely. I have plenty of evidence backing it up. this is their last tour for months, the first setlist remained the same, LP in 07 changed nothing between PR -> Australia -> Asia.

it was said on lptimes that they will play more older songs in the us...to make every single show unique...

u know something about that?

Hmm...so the setlist from the 13th show is up
They also started with Wake/Given Up here, but the rest of the setlist was changed a bit
Here are the changes from the 1st to the 2nd night

They didn´t play Somewhere I Belong (1st time since 2003?)
They replaced Don´t Stay for From The Inside
They replaced In Pieces for Valentine´s Day
They replaced In Between for Hands Held High
They closed the set with APFMH/OSC instead of closing is with Faint like the 1st night

yes NMS is the same long intro they've been using. the set is more ambient now with all the intros they use - NMS and Crawling for example. they do this for the lighting effects...it's really damn cool. they stopped using a kabouki too so now the lights are a big effect on Wake in this set.

uhm... what's a kabouki? o_O (please excuse my serious lack of knowledge here... -.-)

Don't you mean rise? as a kabouki is the kind of curtain that splits in 2 then rises up to the side.

Back