US Winter Tour 08 - Setlists & Show Info

well i guess we will have to wait and see... but im not getting any hopes up, just like for GU track list. we know what its gonne be...

well i guess we will have to wait and see... but im not getting any hopes up, just like for GU track list. we know what its gonne be...

don't be so negative...lol

It would be so cool if they would surprise us with something

yeah, they could play one of the normal setlist, then half-way through they could say:

"Ah **** it, we'll give you this one just because we felt like it"
Then with you starts up.

Yeah stuff like that would be awesome
They have enough material to change the set every night

But do they have enough time on their hands to rehearse EVERY song that they've played live? Do they have the capacity to store all of Joes Samples for each one of those songs? Are they taking into account changing the lighting and effects on a whim just because someone wants to play a certain song? No. I highly doubt it.

You're lucky you get 3 setlists, including a few extras they've rehearsed that they can throw in. Most bands just have one per tour, I believe.

considering joe uses a laptop now...i dont think carrying all the samples is a problem imo...and also lights arent controlled by hanh,theyre done by the technical crew arent they? though given he doesnt do much nowa days,controlling lights wouldnt be a bad thing ..x]

i think a band like LP can play all of their songs regardless of rehearsing them properly, i mean theyve written them, and in some cases like HT or meteora songs, have played them for yearssssss, i doubt theyd lose the knack so quickly...

Hazi[LP]Tonz;554728 said:
considering joe uses a laptop now...i dont think carrying all the samples is a problem imo...and also lights arent controlled by hanh,theyre done by the technical crew arent they? though given he doesnt do much nowa days,controlling lights wouldnt be a bad thing ..x]

i think a band like LP can play all of their songs regardless of rehearsing them properly, i mean theyve written them, and in some cases like HT or meteora songs, have played them for yearssssss, i doubt theyd lose the knack so quickly...

I agree, and even 1 different song I´d like, that shouldn´t be a problem

Hazi[LP]Tonz;554728 said:

Still, to coordinate those people to be together takes a while. And you know LP rehearses their **** all the time and still makes an assload of mistakes on it. Besides, they do change the setlist up. Not dramatically, but they change it up.

I´m listening to the Ohio show right now
And I already thought No More Sorrow was really really good
Now I´m listening to Given Up, and he nailed the 17 second scream :eek:
And they didn´t even play it as the second song
Really nice :D

I thought the Omaha show wasn´t that good
St.Paul was much better
And this show untill now is really good 2

awesome, i only have 1 show so far and that the O2 show in london. damn slow downloads :<
So i guess i get ohio
and i want the madison garden show

I´m listening to the Ohio show right now
And I already thought No More Sorrow was really really good
Now I´m listening to Given Up, and he nailed the 17 second scream :eek:
And they didn´t even play it as the second song
Really nice :D

I thought the Omaha show wasn´t that good
St.Paul was much better
And this show untill now is really good 2

I have to agree the Ohio show sounds great.

Back