Useless Muslim Scumbags!!!

TerroristHater

The link below will lead you to a story that accurately illustates why islam is becomming a world wide problem and why certain followers of this religion need to die and rot in hell:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060219/ap_on_re_as/prophet_drawings

This story tells us about how a bunch of muslim shitbags attacked an American embasy in Indonesia of a cartoon created by a DUTCH artist.
As such, all members of the protest have proven they are useless arab scum and deserve to be exterminated.

A peaceful protest would have been fine...eventhough the Americans had NOTHING to do with the cartoon that set these peices muslim **** into a frenzy.

The actions of these useless apes illustates the point I have been making since the first time I connected to this site. It paints a picture of a violent, corrupt religon that has no problem murdering innocent people.
While Iran is a real good example of muslim scum (all shia are scum and deserve to die and burn in hell) using a corrupted religious believe to bring a reign of terror to a muslim country; what happened in Indonesia is further proof that Islam or atleast the corrupt Islam that most of these animals are following is a problem for the entire world.

As a result, we as a people must seek to force these violently corrupt muslim nations to change or we must irradicate them from the earth.
We can no longer sit idilly by and watch as these people rape and murder innocent women and children in the name of Islam or Mohammad.

I believe the message we need to send these shitbags is that when they go on violent protests THEY WILL BE SHOT ON SITE. We need to get the government bodies of these countries where these people are rioting to being randomly killing ALL PROTESTORS. By this I mean that when a riot breaks out we need the riot police to open fire on the rioting scumbags with automatic weapons. Let the number of dead shitbags in the streets be a lesson to the rest of the shitbag hordes.

Once these pieces of useless terrorist **** realize that their stunts will result in their anihilation they will have no choice but to stop terrorizing.
If the riotors are killed the minute they start ****, they will stop starting ****.

If death is the only thing these vile pieces of **** understand, then I say we give it to them. Once their numbers are significantly decreased they will no longer be a threat.

As a side note, that allegedly offensive cartoon, which seems to have brough all of the muslim shitbags to the surface, needs to be run on every television station in every country, until the useless shitbags that would riot over a harmless cartoon are exposed and anihiliated.

Those muslims who are decent, law-abiding people are not going to be effected by what I am proposing. They will live on and rebuild the nation of islam with decent people who do not rape, pillage, and murder as a matter of religous zealotry.

AIG, I do not want you to be offended by this post; however, the useless shitbags that are murdering people over a cartoon need to be exterminated.

You don't see catholics out rioting everytime somebody makes fun of the pope do you?

-TH
:mad:

That's it! Fire up the ovens! Start the railroads back up! Auschwitz-Americana is open for business! Arbeit Macht Frei!

kinda funny how muslmis are alway denouncing extremists and then something like this comes along and shows how the whole lot of them are extremeists. some cleric put a million dollar bounty on the head of the artis who drew the cartoons but the idiot scumbag didnt realise they were drawn by 12 differnt people.

fullauto said:
That's it! Fire up the ovens! Start the railroads back up! Auschwitz-Americana is open for business! Arbeit Macht Frei!

There is no "Work Brings Freedom" here. It's time the muslim extreamist scumbags got delt with.

Plain and simple.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
There is no "Work Brings Freedom" here. It's time the muslim extreamist scumbags got delt with.

Plain and simple.
There are approximately 1 billion Muslim extremist ****-bags in the world.. How do you propose we should deal with them.

Well if they keep up the rioting crap, they will probably just get confused and kill themselves off eventually.

u know if we line then up in a row, and use high calibur bullets, we could save are selves some money. a muslim isnt worth the bulet it takes to kill him. but 6 or so muslims per bullet evens it out

You want to get rid of the Muslims? Take away the womens Burkas. Once all the men can see eachothers wifes. The problem will solve itself.

I think it's so rediculous how some of these muslims carry on. They are too bloody sensitive when it comes to anything to do with their so-called religion. I find it all soo sickening!! And they think killing and destruction is the answer to all of their issues. PSYCHOTIC!!!!

The Feotus said:
:D Never fail to get a chuckle off you doss yank ****s.

As americans, we are not allowed to take war time advice from countires we've kicked the **** out of, or who have had the **** kicked out of them by countires that we have kicked the **** out of!

sorry mate!

fullauto said:
As americans, we are not allowed to take war time advice from countires we've kicked the **** out of, or who have had the **** kicked out of them by countires that we have kicked the **** out of!

sorry mate!

Goddammit! I tried to give you REP for that, but I got to share the love.

fullauto said:

sorry mate!

Firs off, war-time advice? You're niether at war nor am I giving you advice.
Invading some poor rag-head ****s country to blag thier oil is not war. It's robbery on a grand scale. And I aint giving advice, I'm laughing at your paranoia and the fact that you seem to think bigger gun = Bigger dick.
Secondly

You've kicked the **** out of us? You lot won the war of independance by a gnats baw-hair, and it's only because we had war on several fronts, trying to controll the biggest Empire in the world at the time, or has there since been.
A bunch of inbred farmer (your forebears) would have been no match for the full might of this country had we been able to focus all our atention on you. Even to this day, a yank with a gun cannot shoot straight.

The Feotus said:
Invading some poor rag-head ****s country to blag thier oil is not war. It's robbery on a grand scale. And I aint giving advice, I'm laughing at your paranoia and the fact that you seem to think bigger gun = Bigger dick.
Secondly

You've kicked the **** out of us? You lot won the war of independance by a gnats baw-hair, and it's only because we had war on several fronts, trying to controll the biggest Empire in the world at the time, or has there since been.
A bunch of inbred farmer (your forebears) would have been no match for the full might of this country had we been able to focus all our atention on you. Even to this day, a yank with a gun cannot shoot straight.

seems the germans had you all cowering in fear. and just try to take us on watch your poor excuse of an army fall before combat hardend american soldiers. and dont try to point out british troops in iraq becuase all they do is sit around and do nothing or more notibly during the war pull out of a town becuase they heard shots fired.

The Feotus said:
Secondly

I have one thing to say to that, you ****ing Euro Fag..

Dunkirk! :D

Back