Useless Muslim Scumbags!!!

sixes said:
Wow ,thats funny. You know I would have never known what he was talking about had you not corrected him. Thank you so much. You come into our humble forum and tell us the things we are doing wrong ,can we do anything for you while you are here? Are you comfortable? ................:D

Mate, honestly, it's not a problem. I don't see it as my personal mission, but you know, if I can help, then of course, I will! And aye, I'm very comfortable thank you very much. ;)

Christianity already is a problem but I don't see anyone doing anything to change it. Why pick on the Muslims? Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc. are all part of the problem, too.

Gallytuck said:
Christianity already is a problem but I don't see anyone doing anything to change it. Why pick on the Muslims? Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc. are all part of the problem, too.

Well hi there Gally~ Good to see you man! :cool: There are radicals in all groups we can very well say that Muslims, Christians, Jews, & Hindus are 100% radicalist can we? I dont like the ****ers as much as the next guy ,but lets get on the same page here. I know you guys are more open minded than that. For now ,the Muslims are who I trust the least.

Back