Userbar Competition

Jordan

☮NE L☮VE
Hell, with a new forum, new domain, and all that other bullshit, let's get some new userbars..

I want them done by this Sunday.. Winner receives their own @sucksBBS.net email and they can have their own userbar. :F

Userbars needed :

Admin.
Super Moderator.
Moderator.
Banned.
Subscriber. (thats in orange.)
Pink Subscriber.
Blue Subscriber.
Important Person.
Sexy.
Site Host.

Submit em in this thread.. Just submit 2 or 3 examples, not all of them.
(That means only make 3, don't be a twat and make all of them and expect to win for "effort." <3

Good luck all!

I only made one sample, not the best, but looks kinda good.

I am willing to change the size.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only made one sample, not the best, but looks kinda good.

I am willing to change the size.

No offence, doesn't really fit into the position of a userbar. Looks more like an attempt at a logo or something.

I will give it a shot, I guess.

0d5afe3a6c1919482afdd7bc9d9e7d45.png

2783c88e5cbb88e5313eab054474c089.png

Quickie :)

I kinda like those very original

just a note to everyone entering the contest
try to make your own, if you download a kit then just change the words chances are people will notice them from somewhere
better to be unique

just a note to everyone entering the contest
try to make your own, if you download a kit then just change the words chances are people will notice them from somewhere
better to be unique

To be fair, most rankbars look similar because that's the style people like, they look professional and orgasmic which is what a forum wants to be ^.^

Most userbars ITT will look similar because we know what most people like in a rankbar, there's only so much you can do with a small image like that..

To be fair, most rankbars look similar because that's the style people like, they look professional and orgasmic which is what a forum wants to be ^.^

Most userbars ITT will look similar because we know what most people like in a rankbar, there's only so much you can do with a small image like that..

thats true im just saying try to be more original

Back