Verbal masturbation.. wez style..

Finals are done.. got almost a month off... Ahhhhhhhhhh

So... the plan tonight is to go get me drunk, get me dragged out of the bar by the scruff of my neck, hit on me, take me home and take advantage of myself.

Might even have to call myself in and report me for rape if I'm lucky... yay me.

90/98 on one final..

One A, Three B+, and prolly one B.. Just waiting on one more result.. yay me.

Sucks, one B+ I'm .5% away from an A, and 1.5% away on the two others.. Hmmm.. better study a tad more next semester.. I slacked off pretty good this one.. Oh well, life goes on..yay me.

92/100 on my last test.. ended up with a B+ instead of a B too.. So an A and 4 B+'s.. yay me

Ali said:
What are you going to do on your break, wezley? Party in Cancun? Do body shots in Miami? Take a sweetie to Tahiti?

I wish.. all 3..

Unfortunately.. I started with spring cleaning.. catch up on some reading.. study for a test monday.. get some piddley work done for a landscape supply co.. get my oil changed.. prolly get drunk with my cuz and play some guitar a couple nights.. I'm pathetic..

Enjoying the nice weather though.. damn near 50 today.. got a bad case of spring fever.. itchin' to golf. Might go hit some golfballs with a buddy Thurs..

I will have all summer off too.. can't wait.. I am planning on going to South Africa for 6 weeks for school about this time next year.. Sounds like I'll have the opportunity. Hope so.. Hard to believe I'll be done next year.. fukk 4 years goes quick.. Hmmm.. Wonder if they need nurses in Cancun and Tahiti?

You'll prolly be opening back up soon, huh?

wez said:
I wish.. all 3..

Unfortunately.. I started with spring cleaning.. catch up on some reading.. study for a test monday.. get some piddley work done for a landscape supply co.. get my oil changed.. prolly get drunk with my cuz and play some guitar a couple nights.. I'm pathetic..

Enjoying the nice weather though.. damn near 50 today.. got a bad case of spring fever.. itchin' to golf. Might go hit some golfballs with a buddy Thurs..

I will have all summer off too.. can't wait.. I am planning on going to South Africa for 6 weeks for school about this time next year.. Sounds like I'll have the opportunity. Hope so.. Hard to believe I'll be done next year.. fukk 4 years goes quick.. Hmmm.. Wonder if they need nurses in Cancun and Tahiti?

You'll prolly be opening back up soon, huh?

Well it sounds like you have a game plan to work with. I'm looking forward to spring as well, but with the insane amounts of snow we've gotten this year I know it's going to be a horrible, slushy, wet mess for awhile. C'est la vie.

Yes, I plan on opening in April...not sure which day exactly yet. I'm getting things ready to roll and trying to keep the tension headaches at bay....lol. ;)

Ali said:
Well it sounds like you have a game plan to work with. I'm looking forward to spring as well, but with the insane amounts of snow we've gotten this year I know it's going to be a horrible, slushy, wet mess for awhile. C'est la vie.

Yes, I plan on opening in April...not sure which day exactly yet. I'm getting things ready to roll and trying to keep the tension headaches at bay....lol. ;)

Well.. got the piddley work done today.. I'm thinking drunk/guitar tomorrow.. always fun..

Yeah.. been nice to have a real winter this year for a change though.. We got another several inches today.. along with some rain.. suppose to get cold and windy too.. I'm sure it hit you first..

Hope ya have a prosperous summer.. and good luck with the headaches.. perhaps a little toke here and there is just what the doctor ordered.. hahaha

I gotta try your food one of these days before I die.. sounds delightful.. luvs me a BLT..

mmmmmmm bacon

wez said:
I gotta try your food one of these days before I die.. sounds delightful.. luvs me a BLT..

mmmmmmm bacon

Mmm, that does sound good. We should have the next HASP at Ahlee's place!:) We'd turn her town upside down.

Chi said:
Mmm, that does sound good. We should have the next HASP at Ahlee's place!:) We'd turn her town upside down.

Sure, we can do that!

It's so exciting here, too! I'll show you all around the town square and then take you to one of the four bars in town. We'll count the Black Angus at my cousin Greg's ranch and then stop in at Milton Johnson's shop to look at his new top of the line John Deere sprayer. We'll top off the festivities with some more beer and then all go parking out behind the airport hangers.

Fun for the whole family!

Ali said:
Sure, we can do that!

It's so exciting here, too! I'll show you all around the town square and then take you to one of the four bars in town. We'll count the Black Angus at my cousin Greg's ranch and then stop in at Milton Johnson's shop to look at his new top of the line John Deere sprayer. We'll top off the festivities with some more beer and then all go parking out behind the airport hangers.

Fun for the whole family!

We'd make it fun! We'll leave the kiddies at home though. They don't need to see the grown ups acting like crazy fools with wild abandonment:p

Done for the summer.. 3 years down.. one to go.. nurse wez at your service.. who needs a verbal enema? Eddo?

Lookin' like an A.. 3 A-'s .. and a B- .. I can live with that.

yay me.

wez said:
Done for the summer.. 3 years down.. one to go.. nurse wez at your service.. who needs a verbal enema? Eddo?

Lookin' like an A.. 3 A-'s .. and a B- .. I can live with that.

yay me.

You might not be able to give me an enema unless your kissing my neck but I might need a depends change...

Kidding... haha kidding...

Your gonna do great things. Helping life and saving it is a very noble deed.

snafu said:
You might not be able to give me an enema unless your kissing my neck but I might need a depends change...

Kidding... haha kidding...

Your gonna do great things. Helping life and saving it is a very noble deed.

Whatever. We know you wear Depends.

Thanks guys.. really appreciate it.. so glad to have another year under the belt.. and a free summer!

oh yeah.. golf scores.. hahaha

1st round.. 88

2nd round.. 82

yay me..

wez said:
Thanks guys.. really appreciate it.. so glad to have another year under the belt.. and a free summer!

oh yeah.. golf scores.. hahaha

1st round.. 88

2nd round.. 82

yay me..

Not too bad, wez.

I can't say that for my last three outings. Good lord, man. I can't believe how far my game has fallen.