Verbal masturbation.. wez style..

RoyalOrleans said:
If I had kept a GPA that high, I would never have had time for getting laid, smoking pot, drinking beer, and other partying related activities.

I graduated high school with a solid 1.8...

Body can't handle all that fun anymore.. :D

Wez why are you playing golf?

I 'played golf' once - with my sister in Fiji. We spent most of the time taking turns driving the buggy around (and around). We don't even know what our scores were.

Anna Perenna (lazy) said:
Wez why are you playing golf?

I 'played golf' once - with my sister in Fiji. We spent most of the time taking turns driving the buggy around (and around). We don't even know what our scores were.

Anna! How are ya? :)

I just play for fun.. love it. I got a membership at the local course in town here so I can play unlimited golf..

wez said:
Anna! How are ya? :)

I just play for fun.. love it. I got a membership at the local course in town here so I can play unlimited golf..

Hey Wez! I'm good thanks, how have you been?

I suppose golf can be fun if you play it Happy Gilmore style. Just don't turn into Shooter McGavin :)

Anna Perenna said:
Hey Wez! I'm good thanks, how have you been?

I suppose golf can be fun if you play it Happy Gilmore style. Just don't turn into Shooter McGavin :)

I'm great.. enjoying summer til school starts back up in a month..

Golf is a blast. Love to get out in the Sun and smack that little ball around.. Me and a buddy are pretty close for scoring.. he hits the ball a mile but I make up for it around the greens.. Fun to play for bragging rights. We're usually only a stroke or two apart on either side. Win some, lose some..