Victim-lite

Elmoish

I am sick of people who act like victims, but are not.

A victim is someone who has been victimized.

Not someone who is looking for sympathy for being lazy, or not paid enough attention to...

or "it's sooooo hard"....

or my Dad wouldn't pay for university even though I barely made it out of high school...

or I have a made up mental disorder so I can't cope...

or I don't eff my husband and he's cheating on me...

or my kids are horrid, but I can't set reasonable rules...

or I'm a poor down trodden liberal and hate rich republicans...

or I'm a single mother who made horrific choices in regards to my child's father, but want to blame HIM because he's not father of the year...

or I had 4 kids by 4 different father's and am so offended that people look down upon me...

or I am actually shocked that the bankruptcy rules are getting stricter after completely ruining my credit and overspending...

or parents of grown children bitching and moaning that they are cut out of their kid's lives because they were horrid parents.

I could go on, and on. Anyone want to add something or disagree?

Oh, I forgot one of my favorite ones. The victims that constantly have crap happening to them, but whine "It's not my fault." Ugg. It, of course, is ALWAYS their fault....for example, they are idiots who don't study and fail courses, but INMF! They call into work sick too much and get fired but, INMF, etc. etc. I tell you I'm sick of this in our society! Thank you for letting me get this off my chest GF. I might have burst if not for this outlet.

Back