video games

Ruse

Im a huge video game fan and i was wondering what consoles and games some of you guys have.
I have:
xbox
xbox 360
gamecube
nintendo ds
game boy advance (and all of the ones before it)
psone

i got a gamecube the gameboy(s) PS1 (broken) PS2 (broken) N64 and a bunch of older stuff like the original nintindo with that pong game XD but i'd have to take a look at what all games I have. I cant count em.

Nintendo:
Famicon
Super Famicon
NES
SNES
N64
Game Cube
Nintendo DS
GBA
GB
GB micro

Sony:
PS1
PS2

Atari:
Atari 2600

Sega:
Sega Gamegear
Sega Genesis
Sega Saturn(JP version)
Sega Saturn(US version)
Sega Dreamcast(JP version)
Sega Dreamcast(US version)

all my systems are in mint condition . :thumbsup:

^ lol thats a lotta consoles O_O

Me, I just have a PS2 which I share with my brother. I hardly play on it though, and if I do its only on Tony Hawk games :p

I got 2 new PS2s. The small kind. We got a new onle last summer and then we got another new one over the winter break. Because the old one we had was one fo the first ones made. So it has bacially stopped reading games. My brother will take one of them to college, but im fine with one. I am gonna save up some for a PS3. However though, the games for it are gonna be like $90. So even then i gotta save money for the games as well.

The old version PS2, regular Playstation, Nintendo 64 & Gamecube, SNES, Gameboy Advance and regular... I don't intend on buying any of the new generation consoles unless my favorite series move ^_^ *old school*

I have a Gamecube right now, and only play Super Smash Brothers Melee. I am a big gamer though, at least in my past. I have owned...
Nintendo
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Sega Genesis 3
Nintendo 64
Game Boy Color
Game Boy
Playstation

I'm not much of a gamer now I guess, but I still got the skills, you can count on that. I could throttle ANYBODY in SSBM. :p

I have:

PS2
Xbox
PSP
SNES (Don't use)
The original Gameboy (Don't use)
Gameboy color (Don't use)

Meh.. I've only got a Gamecube and Nintendo DS. Soon I will have a Revolution. :)

Zelda is my favorite game franchise, and that's why I stick with Nintendo. Also SSB, Mario, and Sonic is now on Nintendo.

I used to have a Dreamcast. It is still my favorite system. Nothing will ever be as cool as the Dreamcast, haha.

I don't really play video games anymore, but I used to when I was younger. I have a Gamecube & a Gameboy Advanced. The only games I'll actually still play ocasionally are RPGs on my brother's PS2.

i used to be a huge video game fan but it's not that big anymore. however, i try to keep up on the latest news and i do still play, just not nearly as much as i used to.

Games i'm currently playing (i'd say i play atleast 2 of these games twice a week)::
Animal Crossing Wild World (DS)
Mario Kart DS (DS)
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 (PS2)
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (GC)
Mario Strikers (GC)
Pikmin 2 (GC)

Systems i own(ed) ::
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo GameCube

Playstation One
Playstation 2

GameBoy
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Advance
Nintendo DS

My systems

Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64

Dreamcast
Genesis

Playstation
Playstation One
Playstation 2

XboX
Xbox 360

Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy SP

Yes; I still have them all. My father put them in storage; wants to sell them. Cept for the 360; that's in the living room.

wow i never realised this many ppl would have games...

i have a
gamecube
ds
psp
xbox (hooked up to live)
ps2

Okayy I don't have any lol but my bro has all kind of Nintendo..

from the NES to the gamecube
and from the "Gameboy" to the Nintendo-DS

Back