Incisive
Likeable
Dofuss

Shifty
Niggers
Are
Fucking
Useless

Lord, I apologize for that. Go and be with the starving pygmies down there in New Guinea.

RoyalOrleans said:
Shifty
Niggers
Are
Fucking
Useless

Lord, I apologize for that. Go and be with the starving pygmies down there in New Guinea.

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Boy
Uses
Intimidation
Liberally, because he
Doesn't
Even
Realize he has no other weapons.

builder said:
That was crap Wez. ****in ease up on the barbiturates, and take your time girl.

Hows this...

Builder
Uses
Intimidation
loosely because that's all a
Dolt can
Ever
Rely on

****in hopeless Wez.

It's okay to use one extra word per line.

It's pretty dismal to use a phrase, or a sentence per line.

Get with the program, or get back to the ****ing jungle, you apess. :p

Butt****ed
Under
Intense
Lazy
Dipshit
Everyday
Reeks

Better?

Actually...

Butt****ed
Under
Idiotic
Loopy
Dumb****
Everyday
Reeks

I like that one better, how about you?

You know I'm to funny to ban me, Don't you?:p

Buttheaded
Ugly
Idiotic
Losers
Don't
Even
Register

Dudes, seriously, unidiot box me, it's making YOU look bad.:p

Bullying
Uneducated
Idiots
Lick
Dicks
Every
Rape

Guys, seriously, unidiot box me before things get real ugly...

Builder, really, you should beg your friend who's 6' 2" and rude as hell to unidiot box me. Either that or I'd change my handle. Come on bud, do yourself a favor and quit while you're behind. Go to bat for me....

One more before I get my beauty sleep...

Blind
Ungrateful
Ignoranuses
Lose
Debates
Every
Round

Nighty night.

wez said:
Guys, seriously, unidiot box me before things get real ugly...

Builder, really, you should beg your friend who's 6' 2" and rude as hell to unidiot box me. Either that or I'd change my handle. Come on bud, do yourself a favor and quit while you're behind. Go to bat for me....
Changing your handle will do you no good, we see you by your I.P. address. Also, all of us MODS have a policy that we don't interfere with the actions of the other MODS. That just wouldn't be right if we did. And it would throw the site into chaos. You'll have to speak with R.O. yourself to be released. As much as we would like to help, it's not our call. That's just the way we operate around here... my best advice... the sooner you stop complaining about it, the quicker you will be released. The more you complain about it, the longer you will stay.. The idiot box is a diversionary tactic. And your letting yourself get sucked in. Quit bugging the MODS about it, accept the sentence, and all will be forgotten in time. Don't think your something special, almost ALL of the regular posters on this site have been in there at one point or another... the ones that stay out, are the ones who don't complain.. So take my advice to heart, I'm trying to be helpful.

I even made up my own word that time. :p

phreakwars said:
Changing your handle will do you no good, we see you by your I.P. address. Also, all of us MODS have a policy that we don't interfere with the actions of the other MODS. That just wouldn't be right if we did. And it would throw the site into chaos. You'll have to speak with R.O. yourself to be released. As much as we would like to help, it's not our call. That's just the way we operate around here... my best advice... the sooner you stop complaining about it, the quicker you will be released. The more you complain about it, the longer you will stay.. The idiot box is a diversionary tactic. And your letting yourself get sucked in. Quit bugging the MODS about it, accept the sentence, and all will be forgotten in time. Don't think your something special, almost ALL of the regular posters on this site have been in there at one point or another... the ones that stay out, are the ones who don't complain.. So take my advice to heart, I'm trying to be helpful.

I meant builder change his handle. I'm wez for all eternity.

Back