Gets
Really
Enraged
Killing
Small
House-pets!
Unflinchingly
Negative.

Nothing personal Hugh, Just had to do one on you too!

Apologise to hughby? Never. ;)

Good work. Leaves mine in the shade. gnashing teeth, plotting imaginery revenge scenario

I dunno. We might have to get phreak to post a poll on this thread. Whaddyareckon?

:D ;)

Apologise to hughby? Never. ;)

Good work. Leaves mine in the shade.
gnashing teeth, plotting imaginery revenge scenario

I dunno. We might have to get phreak to post a poll on this thread. Whaddyareckon?

I just used some really simple words on that one.

We may have to do a poll on this one. Hell, we may need a couple of polls on this one, one about the best creations, and one about what they think about the thread. Who knows... :cool:

RegisteredAndEducated said:
I just used some really simple words on that one.

We may have to do a poll on this one. Hell, we may need a couple of polls on this one, one about the best creations, and one about what they think about the thread. Who knows... :cool:

Well, this **** has kept a smile on my dial for awhile, so I'm voting yes for vocab improvements.

Kinda **** they oughta get happening at school. Oh, and the teacher, sports master, and principal are included. Take no prisoners. LOL. :p

MAHOMMED ROTS IN HELL

Morosely
Androgenous
Hate-filled
Old-school
Mentality,
Memorising
Every
Dichotemy,
Rehearsing
Old-Testament
Trickery.
Sustains
Individual
Normality.
Hellishly
Elucidating
Love's
Losses.

SWITCHBLADE

Septic
Waste-of
Intelligence!
Took
Classes-on
How-to
Bang
Latin
American
Dudes
Everyday!

Stop whining!! Be cool :cool: (Maybe Crispy Critter should look at the shoutbox from a couple of days ago!!) :D

CRISPYCRITTER

Caused-a
Ruckus-when-he
Incidentally
Spewed
Piles-of
Yucky
Cum
Right
Into
The-pink
Taco
Expulsing-his
Rotten-son!

I think I kinda cheated on this one, and no offense Crisp, just had to do one on you like this. :D

RegisteredandEducated

Regurgitated
Excrement
Groping
Inevitably
Stagnant
Thoughts
Exercised
Relentlessly
Ever
Dedicated
And
Never
Desired
Earning
Decreased
Unified
Calcuated
Acceptance
Entering
Dialogue

Makes no sense to me either

Tizz, lol, you left the "t" out of educated. Looks like fun. I wanna try.

GinGin

Gorgeous
Intelligent
New
Girl
In (the)
Neighborhood.

GinGin said:
Tizz, lol, you left the "t" out of educated. Looks like fun. I wanna try.

GinGin

Gorgeous
Intelligent
New
Girl
In (the)
Neighborhood.

hey Gins. It's me what you expect? Since when do I type anything right LOL

You are too cute!

(BTW how goes LU, still down? )

tizz said:
hey Gins. It's me what you expect? Since when do I type anything right LOL

You are too cute!

(BTW how goes LU, still down? )
I know Tizz, your misspelling is part of your charm. I wish I wasn't so flippin anal about things having to be perfect. I might actually enjoy life a little more. lol Anyhow, things are going okay for me. I'm just soooooo stinken exhausted, these 16 hour days are killing me. It seems everything I do has the word "work" attached to it: housework, yardwork, schoolwork, and of course, there's just plain old work itself. lol How have you been sweetie? As far as I know LU is still down. I've thought about calling John, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Don't know if I will. I'll probably just wait and see what happens like everyone else.

P.S. Builder, and other members, I apologize for going off topic on your thread.

Will you EVER finish school Gin? LOL Most people stop at some point HEHE You totally remind me of a friend of mine, the "proffesional student" me thinks you might be a workaholic ;) Don't forget to breathe now and then

It's pretty casual in this thread, GinGin. I think I threw out the rule book about page three. ;)

GINGIN

Gregarious
Insightful
Nooby,
Genuinely
Interesting
Name.

I'll give you a pasting when I know you better.

I used to drink Gin and Tonic, until it got the better of me.

They say that one G&T is not enough, and two is too many.

They were right, GinGin. I haven't had one for about six years, but even talking about it kindles the sensory nerves. I can taste it right about now.

tizz said:
Will you EVER finish school Gin? LOL Most people stop at some point HEHE You totally remind me of a friend of mine, the "proffesional student" me thinks you might be a workaholic ;) Don't forget to breathe now and then
Yeah, I'll finish school eventually. I'll be starting my Thesis in a few months. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I agreed to that. lol Damn, I'm only a junior. That's some heavy **** coming my way. As far as breathing, it actually hurts. I feel like an elephant is standing on my chest.

builder said:
It's pretty casual in this thread, GinGin. I think I threw out the rule book about page three. ;)

GINGIN

Gregarious
Insightful
Nooby,
Genuinely
Interesting
Name.

I'll give you a pasting when I know you better.

I used to drink Gin and Tonic, until it got the better of me.

They say that one G&T is not enough, and two is too many.

They were right, GinGin. I haven't had one for about six years, but even talking about it kindles the sensory nerves. I can taste it right about now.

Thanks Builder, damn I seem to be saying that a lot to you. lol In all seriousness, though, congratulations on your sobriety. That's a great thing. Just remember, keep it simple. wink

I want to try this again.

Builder

Brilliant
Unadulterated
Insightful
Linguist
Doing
Everything
Rationally

GinGin said:
Thanks Builder, damn I seem to be saying that a lot to you. lol In all seriousness, though, congratulations on your sobriety. That's a great thing. Just remember, keep it simple. wink

My sobriety? LOL. I'm drinking beer as I type this. ;)

I'm not what I would consider an alcoholic, but I came close with the G&T. Up to three bottles in one night, and waking up in all sorts of compromising locations. I was a bit of a looker in my day, and women found me to be a touch easy to take home, if you get my drift.

Beer is rather controllable. Sort of. wink

Loved your post on my handle. Try not to read too much of my other press here. Tizz is well aware of it. I came in here like Billy the Kid. Both guns drawn. I've mellowed somewhat. :D

builder said:
My sobriety? LOL. I'm drinking beer as I type this. ;)

I'm not what I would consider an alcoholic, but I came close with the G&T. Up to three bottles in one night, and waking up in all sorts of compromising locations. I was a bit of a looker in my day, and women found me to be a touch easy to take home, if you get my drift.

Beer is rather controllable. Sort of. wink

Loved your post on my handle. Try not to read too much of my other press here. Tizz is well aware of it. I came in here like Billy the Kid. Both guns drawn. I've mellowed somewhat. :D
LOL My bad re: your sobriety. No need to worry about bad press. I live in America, I'm rather accustomed to ignoring it. ;)

Back