Vote for newest Off Topic Forum Mod here

Status
Not open for further replies.
CES!

Nonetheless, good luck to both parties. Ya'll are still AWESOME candidates.

gives each a tankard of beer

Congrats CES! :) You're top dog! No hard feelings here, I am quite satisfied with what I have. And thank you peeps for your support, I am STILL gonna be the classic goofy asshole here. HOOAH! :D

Outlaw2747 said:
Congrats CES! :) You're top dog! No hard feelings here, I am quite satisfied with what I have. And thank you peeps for your support, I am STILL gonna be the classic goofy asshole here. HOOAH! :D

Then life is good

Congrats to ya!

Outlaw2747 said:

Well you got my vote. CES has enough tickets hanging off himself as it is.

You get half a mod's privelidges anyhow. Who ya gonna box first, Outlaw? :D

I'm gonna be pretty lenient about that, I prefer to hack my opponents if they are truly dumb and even so, I'd consult with the higher ups and hold a poll. :)

So right now...NO ONE.

Outlaw2747 said:
I'm gonna be pretty lenient about that, I prefer to hack my opponents if they are truly dumb and even so, I'd consult with the higher ups and hold a poll. :)

So right now...NO ONE.

Well said. Power has a corrupting influence on some. ;)

Looks like we have a reasonably sane bloke at the wheel. :D

Oh and Jenn...for calling me a loser (thanks for the rep BTW), I got my eye on you... ;)

Outlaw2747 said:
Oh and Jenn...for calling me a loser (thanks for the rep BTW), I got my eye on you... ;)

I DIDN'T MEAN .... arg. I didn't mean like...loser in a bad way. I mean loser as in ..you..didn't win the poll

:(
I'm sorry....

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Oh have a spine woman. :D

bahahaha, excuse me?
This is the ****in internet, you can't possibly believe that i'm going to take this to my grave weeping about it.
I apologised to him for any misinterpretation there might have been.
Sorry if you didn't pick up on that :cool:

TheJenn88 said:
bahahaha, excuse me?
This is the ****in internet, you can't possibly believe that i'm going to take this to my grave weeping about it.

If you note the winking smiley, that means I was joking.

Outlaw2747 said:

Yes, thank you very much (all of you) and the same congratulations go out to you Outlaw2747, but...

Maintains composure while holding back sudden flood of tears

So far, we're still mere mortals...We haven't been promoted to members of the Justice League or allowed into the Hall of Justice... :(

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Yes, thank you very much (all of you) and the same congratulations go out to you Outlaw2747, but...

Maintains composure while holding back sudden flood of tears

So far, we're still mere mortals...We haven't been promoted to members of the Justice League or allowed into the Hall of Justice... :(

I already talked to the Phreakman, he's not sure what's going on but most likely Bob is just busy with the site and a few other things. Patience is a virtue my friend. :p

Outlaw2747 said:
I already talked to the Phreakman, he's not sure what's going on but most likely Bob is just busy with the site and a few other things. Patience is a virtue my friend. :p

Oh I know...it was a joke...

Screaming out at top of lungs while stomping feet on ground :p

I want my secret decoder ring....Whawaaaaaaaa! :D

I'll just hang out here in the iLoo waiting for something to happen... LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheJenn88 said:
bahahaha, excuse me?

You're right outlaw,this lady doesn't look at the smilies.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Oh I know...it was a joke...
:D
Damn. The jig is up Phreak. He's on to us. :D

Sorry guys, we have to entertain ourselves somehow... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back