• o0SugaxNxSpice0o Entry 1

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • o0SugaxNxSpice0o Entry 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o0SugaxNxSpice0o Entry 3

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i also want to get in this contest and i will display my wallpaper on monday can i plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. and i also want to know that i m from pakistan can i also get in this contest plzzzzzzzzz tell me

tuba said:
i also want to get in this contest and i will display my wallpaper on monday can i plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. and i also want to know that i m from pakistan can i also get in this contest plzzzzzzzzz tell me
Your question has already been answered, no you cannot join. Maybe a future contest, this one is already closed for entries.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Your question has already been answered, no you cannot join. Maybe a future contest, this one is already closed for entries.
ok i just want to ask in future contset can i get in as a pakiatani..
tell me
i m new here :confused:

Hybrid Soldier said:
Yes, there are no restrictions based on countries, they would say if there were.
10x vey much .. i m today pretty much confuse buc today my 10 grade result will be out i m waiting for it wiah me luck!!! :( :confused:

well,thank u very much guys for appreciating stealing work...i'll guess i'll do that too for the next contest...maybe i'll go in....well it doesn't matter
i liked one wallpaper -phoenixx's .how did u choose??and why didn't u give us all the chance to enter the competition?
and chris....don't start,i know this is what u're gonna do-i don't wanna fight u,just said my point of view....don't post back...i will not reply

i think everyone work is gr8 !!! i m pretty much surprise to see too much creative work here !!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
:D

Hey ^^. Am I not too late for this yet??? Anyhow, I still wanted to try and make a wallpaper for the contest. I’m not very good with graphical computer programs, which probably won’t be very beneficial for my entry, but I don’t care. At least I can try, right. So here’s my entry. It has the name of the band, the logo of the Hybrid Theory album, and if you look closely enough, the faces of the members. Hope you like it ^^.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Yamilisa/LinkinParkwallpaperpen.jpg

I voted too,good luck everyone.Once again good job on all the wallpapers,they're all pretty.

Yamilisa said:
Hey ^^. Am I not too late for this yet??? Anyhow, I still wanted to try and make a wallpaper for the contest. I’m not very good with graphical computer programs, which probably won’t be very beneficial for my entry, but I don’t care. At least I can try, right. So here’s my entry. It has the name of the band, the logo of the Hybrid Theory album, and if you look closely enough, the faces of the members. Hope you like it ^^.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Yamilisa/LinkinParkwallpaperpen.jpg
That's a great wallpaper, except you can't enter. The entry date has already passed!!! Wait until the next contest maybe.

I voted. :p

I'll vote as soon as I view all the wallpapers. I'll do a little bit at a time (like one set for each person when I'm on) b/c I don't have time to look at them all together. When is voting over?? What does the winner get? I haven't kept up with the contest thing on here so I know nothing about it! lol

GOOD LUCK!! :)

Winner gets $50 cash
runner up gets $25 cash
Voting ends Monday night.

Qwest said:
Winner gets $50 cash
runner up gets $25 cash
Voting ends Monday night.

I've viewed the first three sets so far and salmonlp entry one doesn't show for me. Also, I think suicide king entry one and two are the same thing....????
I'll view the rest later and pick before Monday night. :)

Back