Want to share

sixes said:
Innocent person ,you say that alot. Do you believe that when someones time has come, that maybe its time? No one is innocent as far as this world is concerned. I don't hear you bitching about all the americans kiled by storms latly! No its your people, your people ........and your people. A shallow mind makes for a stupid Radical!

What why should I bitch about a hurricane killing people?
And show me somewhere that I've said ''Your people''.
And now you think about when someone's time comes then it's time.So did you think this way when the twin towers came crashing down?
I find it so funny that people on this site have suddenly become thoughtful about ''generalisation'' and ''death'' today.And as always wonder,wonder :rolleyes:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
What why should I bitch about a hurricane killing people?
And show me somewhere that I've said ''Your people''.
And now you think about when someone's time comes then it's time.So did you think this way when the twin towers came crashing down?
I find it so funny that people on this site have suddenly become thoughtful about ''generalisation'' and ''death'' today.And as always wonder,wonder :rolleyes:

You said "You People", You're an Idiot.

sixes said:
You said "You People", You're an Idiot.

WTF?!! ''You,Hugh,gray gal,snafu,MRIH,M60.... People..no???? what the hell do you wanna be called?!

And how is ''you people'' the same a ''your people''?

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
WTF?!! ''You,Hugh,gray gal,snafu,MRIH,M60.... People..no???? what the hell do you wanna be called?!

And how is ''you people'' the same a ''your people''?

Thump your translater Bimbo! I think its broken.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
So ''you people'' and ''your people'' are exactly the same thing?
straight answer please.Yes or No? :rolleyes:

You said "You people" descibing us on the other thread dingbat! Your question is the same question I was asking you. So answer it. :)

sixes said:
You said "You people" descibing us on the other thread dingbat! Your question is the same question I was asking you. So answer it. :)

you're such an idiot.what was your question?You tried to said that I don't like all americans by apparently saying ''your people''.Find me where I wrote this!!!
''You people'' and ''your people'' are not the same,asswipe!

In every garden weeding removes some flowers.

AIG how could war be refined to eliminate cruelity... war is cruelity?

Would you allow the weeds to grow to starve the baby flowers?

Crispy Critter said:
Would you allow the weeds to grow to starve the baby flowers?

And the solution to this problem,is ripping out small chunks off weed and large amounts of small flowers in the process.

Yes,war is cruelty.

War represents the ugliest side of human nature and also shows withouth doubt, that we are infact quite different from all other creatures on this planet.

(frankly I give all those other creatures more credit than us. WE SUCK ASS)

Back