War of the Worlds

Clogz

Loud and Proud
Saw two weeks ago, My friend and I went down to the movie theater to check out this movie. I was totally blown away. I would have to say this was one of the scariest movies I have ever seen. The special effects were amazing, and the acting from everyone on the screen was phenominal. Did anybody else get to see this movie?
I'm so seeing it again. :thumbsup:

It was good but if I were you instead of seeing it again I'd use the money to go see Fantastic 4!!

I'm going to watch it with my friends either tomorrow or Friday,I just know that we're going both days.

My favorite movie of all time! I saw it first on the 4th of july and again yesterday with a friend. It's as good the second time as it is the 1st. My friend and I are planning on seeing it again.

War of the Worlds was good, UNTIL THE LAST SCENE.. that's the dumbest part in the movie.. if you were an alien race watching over earth for a million years.. I think you'd know about the microscopic organisms.. come on now!

Fantastic 4 all the way!
Or Stealth?
Or Bad News Bears?

I feel so left out :p it's like everyone already saw this movie, but me! And I'm usually the first in line in theaters :p lol awww, it's all good. But it is frustrating though, it's one of the movies I've been looking forward to, but thanks to the stupid exam season, I still wasn't able to go and see it. But soon, I will, I'm almost on vacations, and then there's no stopping me! xD muahaha I'm glad to hear a lot of positive reviews from people who watched the movie. I don't think I heard anyone that watched it say they didn't like it yet o_O that only makes my expectations higher! Definitely can't wait to see it.

Back