weirdest or places you wouldnt have sex at......

sexy_LP_fan

the weirdest i say....or place i wouldnt would probably be in a public parking lot.....lol...well yeah a frend told me to try this so...im hoping you dont get the wrong impression of me doing this..lol

sexy_LP_fan said:
the weirdest i say....or place i wouldnt would probably be in a public parking lot.....lol...well yeah a frend told me to try this so...im hoping you dont get the wrong impression of me doing this..lol

I'd be happy to give you that experience. You know, just so you would know. And I swear not to get any impressions of you.

sexy_LP_fan said:
lol.....has anyone tried on a tailgate?LMAO

That's a tough one because the guy has to be a certain height. If he's too short, he's gotta stand on his tippie toes to try and get it in. To tall and he's squattting, and squatting is a tough position to get any thrust. Regardless, you look like monkeys when you pull that tailgate down and go for it.

It's much easier inside a car.

I think it almost unheard of for a guy to turn down sex, anywhere.

However, being the tradtional gentleman I am, there is a time and place for everything, and for me, sex belongs in the bedroom behind closed doors.

majinkamahl said:
I think it almost unheard of for a guy to turn down sex, anywhere.

However, being the tradtional gentleman I am, there is a time and place for everything, and for me, sex belongs in the bedroom behind closed doors.

You'll change your mind. You migh not plow a beanfield in public, but I promise you that the bed will get old. You'll have to do something freaky, girls like it.

Back