Well..

Jordan

☮NE L☮VE
Michael resigned. That's all I can honestly say, he's decided to focus completely on life.

I'm hoping he'll keep the nameservers the same, and that he'll visit every so often.
Apologies for the down time, thanks to Devin and Dan at Nisne for their help.. if anyone is interested in getting some hosting, hostcarbon.com/ they're really reliable guys.

New moderator will possibly be chosen within this next week.. Undecided for now.

Wow, this is quite saddening news. I could kind of see it coming though.

I'm loving your commitment though, Jordan - I really do hope FS goes far.

Damn, sucks.

I must say though, it's a lot better keeping the forum up with Jordan in charge with Dan by his side, rather then closing it.

Good luck guys and I'm sure the forum will remain to be awesome ;D

Personally, I won't use a/the radio to be honest.

But, I'm sure it'd bring some new members as well as keep the current ones happy, so why not. Just don't go spending too much, if you know what I mean.

A radio would still be a nice add on to the forums to be honest; I would like to see one.

And it's a shame to see Michael resign, he was a great administrator; good luck with running the forums Jordan and Dan, I'm sure you will do a great job! :D

Tyler, Jordan's selling his habbo.com stuff in another thread to make money for hosting - dedication right there ;)

@ The Radio - Maybe we can trial it for like a month, see how many listeners it gets on average and see if it's worth the cost.

The cost is nothing really. It's only a few pounds.
I'd be prepared to pay right now. I'll talk to Jordan about it asap.

Back