What Are You Currently Thinking About? v1

Not possible.

I'm thinking that I probably have better things to do than say what I'm thinking, which is that I prob... never mind.
:rofl: Wow you sure we're not related somewhere down the track? Sounds so much like me sometimes, no matter ;)

Am thinking about story actually. Which one? All of them. Its a megastory in my head, as if you put The Gift, The Sopranos, Resident Evil, Firestarter, Kindergarten Cop, House of 1000 Corpses and T3 all together in my head at once and let them try and mash together, then set a constant soundtrack of Disturbed or Rammstein in the background (pick a song, every song), and try and make sense of that enough to get sleep before the 5:45am start in the morning - yeah, great! :mad:

Jarred my piercing so many times today IN PAIN!! CAN'T EAT PROPERLY!! Can't be sane normally. Ergh!!!! Assignments!! and in pain, don't work well together !!!

and

Damn I've found out the hard way what happens when I mix Jim Beam and painkillers together.

I'm thinking that my brother has gone insane. A thought that plauges me often...

And thinking about changing my sig\av. In fact, I think I will.

I'm thinking that my brother has gone insane. A thought that plauges me often...

And thinking about changing my sig\av. In fact, I think I will.
Thinking how Amy Lee is a lucky woman to be in your sig with the likes of that kind of company. Throw Rob in, take her out, and I'll be over the moon... hahaha that's naughty, shhh Rav! :eek:
Nice job!

Thinking how much my hands hurt, pins and needles now, but at least the feeling's coming back. Good. Thinking what I'm gonna wear later. Thinking I should go buy some antihistamines (Spring is closing in like the hounds of hell). Thinking of what I wrote last night and if brother will like it. Thinking I should shower. Might go get some breakfast. Maybe not. Feeling lazy, day off, I don't wanna do nothing! Um... thinking about what I'm gonna wear to the concert and hoping that my pants from eBay get here soon. Today or Monday at the latest. I need a shirt that shows off mah tats. Maybe. And thinking that Tuesday is too far away. Damnit I think way too much, it's a wonder I can sleep at all sometimes... Oh and I think my cat just farted. I yelled at him. He's gone outside now :mad:

Ravyn's just given me an idea.
Amy Lee is a greater evil compared to Sharon Del Adel (from Within Temptation) and Tarja Turunen. Lol. *now thinks about how two girls rocked up to the nightwish concert with evanescence shirts and my friends wanting to go up to them and badmouth them for it* I can't say **** about Evanescence really, it's my best friend's favourite band (followed by Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation and Nightwish). Hmmm.. *goes to youtube and gets video capturing software out*

I wish I'd brought that book with me. Gimme something to do while I'm waiting...
"I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be innocent you know," don't know why but I'm feeling a connection with those lyrics right now. Heh, I should write some lyrics about boredom.

Yeh...I wish Nefislab would get online so I would have someone to talk to, on LPF and writingforums...maybe I'll check out papertank...

Back