What are you doing now other than viewing LPF?

I am still trying to find out how to get to an area on the pokemon thing. I don't wanna die fast!

Messing about on that pokemon thingy still, listening to more music, spying on next door, stalking sponge on here (who leads an interesting life as a double agent for the CIA & Customs) and to top it all still playing ball in the house though not as much since i almost broke my playstation

The pokemon website seems to have a problem with its XML at the mo, so its running really slow and crashing. It is still a Beta so it'll have loads of bugs in.

I've just updated my journal

On youtube! Was watching Super Mario Bros. Z!!!! now I'm just listening to Machine Head's song Halo

Lmao!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: Dude your like the 10th person who said to me! I honostly don't know why but my boss tells me to spend all my money on my girl (if I'll get one)

Samething as before. Just this time I feel like I'm missing something. Plus I feel like someone is pushing my whole body down!

seriously, ive gotta travel all the way to Australia to see Sarah, its all good though. Gf's might be expensive but worth every penny. The best relationships just happen in my opinion so i wouldnt worry yourself about it if i where you

Im going to be very British and go make a cup of tea, :D

Back