What are you listening to? Volume 6.0

I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it. :S

Even Flow - Pearl Jam
I know, tell me about it. Being the only straight one amongst us is amusing, I can give advice to a certain point, as an objective third party of sorts, but men are stupid and women are just nuts (put two together and you have a recipe for disaster), I can't win either way, and there is no happy medium here or third option - and you wonder why I'm single, sheesh! :mad:

Haunted - Disturbed

I don't love you either and nor has any guy you've been with, that being Draiman and that. You're the town bicycle, whore. Hahaha. Burn.

No Time to Cry - Cradle of Filth
Ouch! I was gonna say that's the Bourdon coming out in you, but no, I'll take that, that retort is mine or should I say sounds like sth I'd say, so no you take after me missy, if no one likes me tey sure as hell won't like you, snap ;)
And you'd better embrace David missy, he's your new stepdad whether any of you like it or not!
Haha (sorry Foxxy, I know, this screws up family relations even more, but what can I say, Sarah's right! I am the town bicycle online anyway! Weeeee!!) Mind you still doesn't explain how Justin comes into the fold... I don't even know where he fits into it but I love him so I've adopted him too, even if he isn't here so much anymore. Tell him I say hi when you see him next okay? Ask him who his dad is, see if it's someone I remember ;) Couldn't be Mike but maybe another LP member knowing me. I get around. Maybe he's David's and I've adopted him! OMG there we go! haha awesome... it's getting bigger and weirder everyday this family. Gotta love it... mostly.

Land of Confusion - Disturbed

no wait

Prayer - Disturbed

Ouch! I was gonna say that's the Bourdon coming out in you, but no, I'll take that, that retort is mine or should I say sounds like sth I'd say, so no you take after me missy, if no one likes me tey sure as hell won't like you, snap ;)
And you'd better embrace David missy, he's your new stepdad whether any of you like it or not!
Haha (sorry Foxxy, I know, this screws up family relations even more, but what can I say, Sarah's right! I am the town bicycle online anyway! Weeeee!!) Mind you still doesn't explain how Justin comes into the fold... I don't even know where he fits into it but I love him so I've adopted him too, even if he isn't here so much anymore. Tell him I say hi when you see him next okay? Ask him who his dad is, see if it's someone I remember ;) Couldn't be Mike but maybe another LP member knowing me. I get around. Maybe he's David's and I've adopted him! OMG there we go! haha awesome... it's getting bigger and weirder everyday this family. Gotta love it... mostly.

Land of Confusion - Disturbed

no wait

Prayer - Disturbed

Maybe JT's the product of that old guy you slept with that picked you up in the bar. And as for me taking after you, the only difference is, they at least come back wanting more, or so that's what Mike's been saying to me. Ouch.

Fear of the Dark (Iron Maiden cover) - Cradle of Filth

Maybe JT's the product of that old guy you slept with that picked you up in the bar. And as for me taking after you, the only difference is, they at least come back wanting more, or so that's what Mike's been saying to me. Ouch.

Fear of the Dark (Iron Maiden cover) - Cradle of Filth
Speaking of whores, Mike's not one to talk - and nor are you; you swing from Tarja to Mike so much it must confuse the both of them! ;) hahaha (and am sure JT would love to hear you think he's that unloved tsk-tsk, some sister you are)

Deify - Disturbed

And am off now to go get ready for the show - wish me luck - yay! :clap: [:-} :D Talk to y'all on Wednesday maybe...

Back