what are you obsessed with?

brokenangel said:
slowly bringing a knife down to people's tongues and run the blade over it, while pressing gently and enjoying the power of dominance.

0_O WHOA!
lmfao
well im not really hugely obsessed by anything, but i dont think i could live very long without my music, or some of the books in my room
oh and tv, tv comes in useful

and a blanket, sounds weird but how cold would u be without a blanket?^^

brokenangel said:
slowly bringing a knife down to people's tongues and run the blade over it, while pressing gently and enjoying the power of dominance.

*is freaked out* I didnt know you were into that brokenangel! I guess evrey body has their secrets...ha...yeah...

Well,besides LP... music,vampire movies,friends,Mike Shinoda;);) ,Fort Minor,mp3,surfing in the net,junk food,sleep,sneakers(love them),tennis,basketball,winter skating,swimming,TV...

Last edited by a moderator:
brokenangel said:
i'm not hehe...see that little "just kidding" at the bottom? that indicates that i'm not serious...well atleast not completely <insert evil grin> hehe j/k

I knew you were kidding...I was just kinda playing along you know?yeah, but its all good...

obsessed with:
computer, linkin park, fort minor, joe hahn, collecting LP media & real rare stuff like promos...
thats it...I love baseball and love the Eagles/Falcons ^_^

Back