What do u need most while sleeping?

Need most while sleeping?

• Total voters
cant sleep without a duvet

i can do without a pillow easy, always take naps lying on bare ground at school anyways, so i can go without the mattress, but i always need a duvet, iv always got a jacket draped over me at least

i never slept with a teddy before oddly enough, even though iv always had one over the years, just never got too attached to it, i know my friend used to not be able to sleep without his gameboy...ahaha

why is there no option girlfriend/boyfriend?:p

i sleep best next to my gf

hahaha... you're a deceitful, mate!! Everybody knows that when you're with your gf/bf in a close space, quite soft and comfortable... YOU DONT SLEEP!!:lol: In fact, you dont want it, you're so busy doing strange things under the blanket :spiteful:

And, well, about the topic, I think the most important thing is to have a good and soft mattress (and it's a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mattress just only for you much better). I dont need a pillow. I cant sleep with it, but for me is very important the silence. It's horrible if you try to sleep and your f***** neighbour has a barbecue or your another f***** neighbour has a "mule" that barks all night.
And, btw, darkness is quite important for me as well. So, you know, if you want I've vampire eyes the following morning you know now the secret for it :D but, I think THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT for everybody if they want to have a good sleep is... being tired!! It's always the same!!:D

i need andy in bed with me to sleep, if hes not there i feel lost. he was late to bed last night because he has an ear infection and i found it very hard to sleep. also if my kids are staying over at friends houses i find it hard to sleep.

Yeah but that makes a lot of sense, you know were they are
But you don't know what they're doing, and you want them home, so you can look out for them

there isnt an animal option?

i use to sleep so well when i had my late wag (rip) with me, but know hes gone an i dont sleep as well as i use to. His purring use to make me go to sleep and then he would cuddle up to my chest and he was so warm like a little hot water bottle.

now, hes gone im with elijah who just bites me on the boob -.-.

^ roflmao

nasty....get a new cat?

do peoepl find it easier to sleep when things are dead silent or racous? just strange, cause in the most crowded and noisy of rooms, my friend has this nack of just drooping off with ease

ppl.. PILLOWS RUUUUULLEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! :clap: :clap:
lmao

anyways...

why is there no option girlfriend/boyfriend?:p

my friend, remmember that not everyone here has bf/gf, ok??

my pillow is my bf.. i hug it, I kiss it whenever I want, and it never complains!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

i would never do that!

- lol -

untitled said:

You said you would never do....WHAT???????????????????????:lol:

untitled said:
may i be your pillow?

Ejem, excuse me, today I'm little bit deaf... but, you said you wouldnt do WHATTTTT?

hahaha, Oh dear you're great but still a nice deceitful (you've to thank God you arent Pinocchio 8P , 'cos in this case, oooh poor of people'd be next to you if you'd have a flu) I cant believe that a "pillow" (a little bit alive, btw) could have a deep dream with two girls above it (or him). I think something more that alive pillow called "untitled" would do... at least, I'm sure it'd take a cold drink before going to the bed. Two bodies give too much hot in summer... and not in summer :spiteful:

You said you would never do....WHAT???????????????????????:lol:

Ejem, excuse me, today I'm little bit deaf... but, you said you wouldnt do WHATTTTT?

hahaha, Oh dear you're great but still a nice deceitful (you've to thank God you arent Pinocchio 8P , 'cos in this case, oooh poor of people'd be next to you if you'd have a flu) I cant believe that a "pillow" (a little bit alive, btw) could have a deep dream with two girls above it (or him). I think something more that alive pillow called "untitled" would do... at least, I'm sure it'd take a cold drink before going to the bed. Two bodies give too much hot in summer... and not in summer :spiteful:

lmao, i didnt say anything:D, and lol not only in summer, and not 2 girls at the same time:p(well maybe..) just my gf during the week and..lol no i don't mean that^^

It's not that far away, just start running now...
*starts running*

Back