What genre of music would you be?

I was having a convo the other day with Shahfire...and it inspired me to do this topic. So, if you were a genre of music what would you be? and why?

Mine would be a mix of rap and rock....rap cos I'm always like YO YO!!! and rock cos its my favourite music type and I dress more like a rocker than a rapper! SO ROCK ON PPL!!! :D

rock....or black metal...black metal because even though its not my fave genre of music it has this certain...something or other that is mysterious kinda like me....im not mysterious but if u take a second to think about all the stuff you know about me it kinda stops after lp and the pancakes

Rusu_luvs_LP_4ever said:
I was having a convo the other day with Shahfire...and it inspired me to do this topic. So, if you were a genre of music what would you be? and why?

Mine would be a mix of rap and rock....rap cos I'm always like YO YO!!! and rock cos its my favourite music type and I dress more like a rocker than a rapper! SO ROCK ON PPL!!! :D
i remember that convo..lol..it was so funny. anyway, back to topic..i guess im a mix of rock n slow music. coz sometimes i like to just jam n have fun like rock music. at other times i just wanna be alone, in solitude, which is like slow music.so yeah...

My band would have diversity like LP has, but like, much more diversity. Some songs would be heavy metal, even death metal, some would be numetal, some would be punk rock, some pop, some, hip hop, some rap metal, some emotional rock like 3 doors down and creed and and we'd probably have some more styles. I like 3 days grace's song Home, so I'd like to do something like that too.

Lol, I feel embarrased to say this, but I'll be like teen pop ^.^ I'm really optimistic, I sound too cheerful for my own good, I'm annoying, I'm such a goody two shoes =P

I think also I'll be something like... opera music. Only because opera music is weird, and yeah, I'm weird ;) And sometimes my voice goes really high when I get excited lmao.

Oh and punk and sad songs, because I'm just highly emotional like that and punk is cool. Do you agree I'm cool lol? Mmhmm probably not :) Yeah that's it!

id probly be everthing.. i mean.. i write songs now and stuff.. but like its everything..

i have RAP, metal, r&b, gospel, pop, heavy heavy kinda of metal, rock. electronica and all that its all good... sometimes i have a bunch of things mixed in.. and it sounds really good.. but i dont' have to much of pop just like a very tiny tiny lil bit.. but its in there..

I think I could be many thing. I could be rap because me and my friends talk about sex. lol (that what a lot of rap is no offense to people who like it) or I would be hard rock, but not metal. I would be that because I am kinda angry. Also, it's the sound that I like. I feel dumb writing this right now. lol

rap and rock......mostly rap....rock only linkin park and rap there r loads of guys

pop.......maybeeeee.......some songs...hardly any actually

Back