what happend that was funny after seeing a lp video?

the only thing i remember was when my little cousin was at my place
and BTH was just out on video and it was on the tv..
he just ran to the tv and pointed at Chester and said: sjesterrr *baby talk*..or something like that :p *because i tried to learn him to say chester*
and that was so cute and funny too

Hybrid-Heart said:
the only thing i remember was when my little cousin was at my place
and BTH was just out on video and it was on the tv..
he just ran to the tv and pointed at Chester and said: sjesterrr *baby talk*..or something like that :p *because i tried to learn him to say chester*
and that was so cute and funny too

thats soo cute ^_^

hahah I just watched The pts.of.athry video and my cousin got scared of the heads and stuff and I started laughing

LinkinPark924 said:
In the end video... I dunno y but i started laughing when i saw that big whale thingy fly past mike. I found it funny, dunno lol :p

Hahaha, me too!!!

For some strange reason, the whale reminded me of mike o_O...i know strange...

Im screwed up(as you can tell).

sorry bout the random question, thanks for the link. i can't download papercut i dunno why, but the others are cool. is FTI a new single? (sorry off topic again) and i dont think anything funny's happened to me after watchin a video.

haha, after showing my youngest brother the OSC video, he fell in love with LP, he found the fighting ppl sooo cool! So now he watches the fratparty vids all the time and is imitating chester and mike the whole time.. his favorite is when chester has his hands against his head.. how many times he did that, i cant count.. first it was funny but now its stating to get annoying.. help! Ive created a monster!! :eek:

partOFmeLP77 said:
sorry bout the random question, thanks for the link. i can't download papercut i dunno why, but the others are cool. is FTI a new single? (sorry off topic again) and i dont think anything funny's happened to me after watchin a video.

My pleasure.

Nope, I don't think it is new. There hasn't been any new LP stuff for a little while.

everytime is see a new video from them i jump and down.. i don't know why..lol

but one time.. i dont' remember what video it was but i was jumping up and down on the couch and when it ended. i lost my balance and fell of the couch hitting my head...!!!!.... i don't jump on the couch anymore..lol

aww lmao! I´m sorry!
so know you learned a lesson!! :p jk jk

I jump up and down too when I was a LP video lol even on a dvd!!
lol when I saw numb/encore for the first time on tv I was like O.O noooooo waaaay!!
I was shouting a jumping saying omg omg I become so numb omg omg omg
lol

Heart_LP said:
aww lmao! I´m sorry!
so know you learned a lesson!! :p jk jk

I jump up and down too when I was a LP video lol even on a dvd!!
lol when I saw numb/encore for the first time on tv I was like O.O noooooo waaaay!!
I was shouting a jumping saying omg omg I become so numb omg omg omg
lol
yea i learned a big lesson that day...lol.. omg when i saw that video.. .i was jumping up and down and screaming "holy s***.. that f*ckin rocks"..

well when i first say one step closer i thought joe was a clown.
after in the end, i kept on humming the theme in class and my yr 5 teacher told me to shut up or get a detention. i didnt shut up and got a detention cos of in the end !!

When I finished watching In The End, I blasted it again and my parents told me to turn it down, but I couldn't hear them, so I got grounded

Back