What happened to Hahn?

Nah, I think most people think (or at least "thought") of LP as Chester and Mike together, and Chester has always been at least a little more prominent with solos and what-not. But either way, I thought that the guitar got PLENTY of airplay in their old style. Solos or not, I'd say the guitar made up half of the music, Hahn didn't. He just added that special unique touch that nobody else had. Are they trying to say it's a thing of the past? That just unsettles me a bit.

^lol

Mr Hahn is an important part of LP. :[ A very unique important part, and it's sad how he's featured so littlely. haha But Chester was like "in the mean while he could just take a nap or something."

i havent noticed much difference between the old and new LP sound.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shinoda, did Chester really say that? lol that's great. The fact that they can joke around about it makes it a little less annoying. Gotta love these guys.

all the samples you hear should be of hahns, i mean thats what hes done in the past, but yer...i mean other than WID, you hear very little of him, tracks like dont stay and with you which featured him VERY prominently, i miss that....it just goes with the bands change of style....you cant have the best of both worlds

yeah dude. mr. hahn, i can't hear
any of it at all! but i still think
MTM is awesome. i was watching
a live performance [KROQ] on
youtube and joe was just standing
there half the time. :/

Maybe their next album will incorporate more Shinoda and Hahn and less Chester, to give balance to their albums. Perhaps they're merely separating two experimental styles they're working with.

If that is true then they won't wait another 4 years for an album....it will be soon...but I don't see it happening...

Hahn's turntables and samples are heard mostly in What I've Done, In Pieces, The Little Things Give You Away, and Valentine's Day. He brought and provided a more programming and electronica vibe to the group this time around. That of which can be heard in Leave Out All The Rest, Shadow of the Day, and In Between.

Hahn's turntables and samples are heard mostly in What I've Done, In Pieces, The Little Things Give You Away, and Valentine's Day. He brought and provided a more programming and electronica vibe to the group this time around. That of which can be heard in Leave Out All The Rest, Shadow of the Day, and In Between.
Yeah I agree, good post! ;)

Back