What if we had to marry a fellow member

If I'd had to marry a fellow member,she'd have to be the last woman on the planet.I'd marry and as soon as I gettin' pissed ,i'd get rid of her some way or another :D

Aaaah, kay then. If I do have to marry, I wanna marry all of them In one hit.

Just like that. No ****ing around.

The divorces might get messy, but with so many wealth sources, we couldn't lose.

;)

I'm going the safe route and pick Eddo. I don't know the rest of you numb nuts well enough to pick. I know Outlaw but he's right, he cusses too much. Besides, he seems so angry. LOL

I like to wear the pants in the house and I don't think Outlaw would allow that. I don't think Eddo would put up much of a fight. :D

bec said:
I'm going the safe route and pick Eddo. I don't know the rest of you numb nuts well enough to pick. I know Outlaw but he's right, he cusses too much. Besides, he seems so angry. LOL

I like to wear the pants in the house and I don't think Outlaw would allow that. I don't think Eddo would put up much of a fight. :D

You get rep for being smart Bec. Although I am actually trying to work on the language in real life. I never used to curse alot but after a few years....the anger thing. So you are correct about that as well. As for wearing the pants in the house...**** that. NO ONE bosses me around and I boss around no one. I believe in equality and take charge when it pertains to something I am good at and not because of the genitalia a possess.

berniec said:
I am avaible,but you must be able to type. Teenyboppers and Vortex need not apply.

dont you worry about that bernie.....i like more masculine men...

The internet police arrived, and rounded us all up, trucked us to a remote island not yet discovered by the world at large and ordered us to marry each other.......because we've each in turn been assholes, and this is now our punishment?

I'm trying to think of why the Hell we'd ever be "forced" to marry one another. It has to be real, see... in some way it has to at least be enough of an idea for an ABC Movie Of the Week.....

But I think, even without a gun to my head, I'd choose CES.

I'd marry him for his recipes.

(he wouldn't regret it, my baking skills could bring World Peace)

TheJenn88 said:
Why not save the trouble of deciding and just have one massive gangbang?
But first, we'll throw a huge party !!

It's in Jenn's mouth and EVERYONE is cummin !!

Back