what is a redneck

phreakwars said:
A redneck to me is just a very ignorant, undistinguished, blue collar, white person, who lives there life at just above the poverty level.

Most rednecks are also very prejudice against blacks and most Mexicans, they listen to Tim McGraw's Indian outlaw song like it was a sermon, they fly confederate flags to be fashionable, and let there cloths (usually a T-shirt) get very dirty and have no qualms about it.

There kids can be found with red Kool-Aid

Rednecks are backwood/trailer park yokels who live out in the middle of nowhere. They have a (possibly perverted) obsession with all or some of the following sports: Hunting, ATVing, moto-cross, NASCAR, Wrestling, tractor pulls, mud-bogging, Horse shoes, and monster trucks. Other, non-sporting things they tend to like are pick-up trucks, farm equipment, bad-tasting domestic beer, whiskey, pit/bush parties, gambling, pig-roasts, country music and chewing tobacco.

I have to agree. This is absolutely, 100% correct. The majority of the people I live around are rednecks. They all like the same things, do the same things, and hate other people that do not like or do these things. They are mostly uneducated *****s who think that they are always right, always better than you, and know ten times more than you know now or ever will know. They usually drive a pick-up truck somewhere between the year models of 70 and 92. They aggravate the hell out of me, and I've never met one worth talking to. :eek:

cynthiaa89 said:
I have to agree. This is absolutely, 100% correct. The majority of the people I live around are rednecks. They all like the same things, do the same things, and hate other people that do not like or do these things. They are mostly uneducated *****s who think that they are always right, always better than you, and know ten times more than you know now or ever will know. They usually drive a pick-up truck somewhere between the year models of 70 and 92. They aggravate the hell out of me, and I've never met one worth talking to. :eek:

Now you know how I feel about you. Welcome to Pissville, asshat!

cynthiaa89 said:
I guess you could change the trucks to cadilacs and define an inner city ghetto with your words... You seem to be standing on someone head so you must at least be six inchs above the crowd unless you are short. If you are short just add ******s for 6 inches, Muslims for another 6 inches and don't forget about the spics and wetbacks! Now you could be head and shoulders above the crap around you.

Check this out dick lick liberals didn't have traction until women, who like limp wrist liberals like yourself got the right to vote, and like you they vote with intuition or feelings. In your case your female intuition on rednecks isn't based on any sort of fact only "feelings" so you are a feminine thinker, a faggot or a bigot!

Crispy, I would just like to tell you that obviously your brain is a little crispy, and it's stupid scummy men like you that make women go gay. 90% of the women I know including myself are a hell of a lot smarter than you, better than you, and think more rationally than you, basing their opinions on truths. I go by fact, not your so called "female intuition". Maybe if you took your head out of your ass for a few seconds you would realize how stupid your stereotypes are.

angie said:
Crispy, I would just like to tell you that obviously your brain is a little crispy, and it's stupid scummy men like you that make women go gay. 90% of the women I know including myself are a hell of a lot smarter than you, better than you, and think more rationally than you, basing their opinions on truths. I go by fact, not your so called "female intuition". Maybe if you took your head out of your ass for a few seconds you would realize how stupid your stereotypes are.
I would just like to tell you that you are a very judgmental bitch. I had myself a perfectly good Korean wife that never said no, she thought women's liberation was a new kind of bra and then she met liberated American women.

You bitch, for the most part sell yourselves as whores to get commitment from a man and when you have him you use him like a tool. I'm here to tell you American women are more of a whore than Korean whores who say up front what the price is and what that you can expect for the money are.

If you have studied history you can bless the American government for adopting a Judeo Christian law. It protects you and your bitchy ways and mood swings. If we had a secular government like France developed after the dark ages bitches like you would be extinct. Study "the Terror" and you will see why French women and men get along better than American... In France when they trashed the church and started the Terror a neighbor could turn in a bitch like you and go to the Town Square and see her killed on the weekend for entertainment.

If American women are so ****ing smart why are they labeled "soccer moms" or "security moms" and played like a herd of sheep in elections? Because you sell yourselves as whores to get married, then put your husbands on rations and talk about your neighbors and stand on heads to elevate yourself in a herd of women turning into their moms. Hey a new model comes out every year and your herd should be known as the "I give head moms" and "I like to **** moms" and I respect my husband moms. Hey bitch did your dad "give you away" when you got married? They give away a debit and cherish a son. That is the way it has always been and still should be. I'm glad you're a lesbian so you can be on the bitch end of a relationship!

So what are you a soccer mom, security mom or a just say no mom? Bitch now go talk about your neighbor...

Hahaha you are such a tool. I'm not a lesbian or a soccer mom, I'm still pregnant with the first baby so I suppose we will have to wait and see, won't we? And yes, I am a judgemental bitch. But don't blame all of us because your woman realized what a dick you are and left you. Not my fault.

angie said:
Hahaha you are such a tool. I'm not a lesbian or a soccer mom, I'm still pregnant with the first baby so I suppose we will have to wait and see, won't we? And yes, I am a judgemental bitch. But don't blame all of us because your woman realized what a dick you are and left you. Not my fault.
My first wife didn't leave me she became liberated. I traded her ass in for a new model and the new model turned into her because American women have a Christain law to support their extortion of men. Give your husband a blow job and appreciate the fact that you would be turning into your mom on your own without him and not be marketable... A new model comes out every year and you better be able to compete with the goods! I lost $135,000.00 on my trade in and felt that I made a good trade. When I traded in her replacement it cost even more and still a bargin... But they lost me who cared about them, the first is now her mom and spent the money the second married a killer who stabbed her 27 times and almost killed her and now she has turned into her mom with stab wounds... My wife now is 17 years younger than me and listens to why she is my wife... Give your man respect and respect as you turn into your mom... And a blow job just for the hell of it would be appreciated and if you don't beleive me ask your husband.

angie said:
I've had time to think and reflect on my last post and perhaps I was a little harsh? No I wasn't you ignorant bitches do stupid **** like decorate a room where no one is allowed to enter, the formal dining room or a study. Then if your husbands friends come over and want to check out the house he has to tell them "no one is allowed" in "that room". I always wonder if the dissy bitches that create these "special places" are saving them for someone they like better than their husbands or they just want domain untouched like their side of the bed unless you paid the whore price. American women are wierd and love to stir **** to see how much they can make it stink.

Oh what the hell women suck, but if they refuse to and say "I don't like that" the man has to wonder how do you know?

OK I'm finished getting even for your crass comments about my assessment of women. Perhaps I was a little over graphic and cruel to force you to look in the mirror but be sure not to false advertize or your man will shop around as you turn into your mom.

I'M the one who is judgemental?? Please. Your stereotypes are so pathetically SICK it isn't even funny. You must live in a freaking cave. And my man definitely isn't goin shopping for a "better model". Just because you're a miserable piece of **** doesn't mean everyone else is. And what is wrong with being like my mother? Last time I checked, she was happy, successful, and a hell of a lot smarter than you.

angie said:
I'M the one who is judgemental?? Please. Your stereotypes are so pathetically SICK it isn't even funny. You must live in a freaking cave. And my man definitely isn't goin shopping for a "better model". Just because you're a miserable piece of **** doesn't mean everyone else is. And what is wrong with being like my mother? Last time I checked, she was happy, successful, and a hell of a lot smarter than you.
If your mother was a good wife then be like her. Even I'm not stupid enough to say "all" American women are alike but there are so many to safely state what I stated.

I'm not miserable at all I have a loving wife who respects me and I respect her equally. I have two teenage sons of which one respects me all of the time and the other when he gets his way. My wife is young and beautiful and can wear clothes she wore when she graduated high school. You are a single woman pregnant I believe so you have all reason to not rely on law to get your way yet... When an American woman (many of them) too damn many of them get a ring their ass blows up and they set down rules for their man if he expects to be welcome. The courts are on your side and I'm thinking you guys must be legal experts to extort the most for least performance.

My wife is my third wife and my first wife was just as fine until she met American women that screwed her up. I will never look at the floor grinning because a woman thinks she has authority to direct me. Many, too many American women do not have mutual respect with their men once they have the ring. Tell me if it feels round or like a hook when you get yours.

angie said:
Angie, your avatar looks like captainfrenchfry's tagline.

angie said:
Who's that? Haven't had the pleasure of meeting this person yet.
Click on "Members List" from the menu, then click the letter "C" he's about the 3rd or 4th down on the list... view his profile and you'll see.

GOD DAMMIT IT DOES! He's got Foamy too!! I guess we are both fans of the Squirrley Wrath. Damn. I'll have to get a new pic when I get around to it I guess.

Ahh yes the original topic...rednecks. Let me tell you about my trip to North Carolina a few years ago.
My uncle is an interpreter for the courts, because he's Cuban and there are lots of wetbacks down there. My family and I joined him on a trip to this town that I don't think had a name, it was just 'Madison County'. So we are sitting on the park bench outside the courthouse waiting for him. We had noticed as we drove into town that everyone was staring at the Connecticut plates. Well, within ten minutes, the street was full of scummy, dirty rednecks. Uncle JimBob must've called his cousin/sister/mother to tell her "THERE BE SOME YANKEES DOWN THESE PARTS GO TAKES A LOOK!". These people were DIRTY looking. They were missing more teeth than they had, wearing wife beaters, dirty old overalls, workboots, and John Deere Hats (yes this includes the women). Everyone in the town looked like they were the product of in-breeding. THESE WERE GENUINE REDNECKS. Their I.Q. was lower than their age.
And to top it all off, wanna know how ****ed up their court system is? These illegal wetbacks got into trouble, and instead of getting JAIL TIME like normal places, they were sentenced to working on THE JUDGE'S PLANTATION. Now that, my friends, is a prime example of rednecks. You would think you were in the 19th century going into that town!!

Question...If I like the song "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson does that automatically make me a redneck? Or just a hypocrite?

Back