What is islam?

Seventh Day Adventists tear families apart over their beliefs or non-beliefs.

Sorry builder - not sure what your point is...

What I'm saying is that when people are only nominally following their religion - be it christian, 7th day adventist, muslim, jew, etc - of course it makes it easier to tolerate people who leave the faith.

So...it's not surprising that a nominal muslim like Hameater has a christian uncle who's accepted in the family.

cybacaT said:
Sorry builder - not sure what your point is...

What I'm saying is that when people are only nominally following their religion - be it christian, 7th day adventist, muslim, jew, etc - of course it makes it easier to tolerate people who leave the faith.

So...it's not surprising that a nominal muslim like Hameater has a christian uncle who's accepted in the family.

I understood your point. My point is that a christian org such as the one I mentioned actively ex-communicates any member of any family who goes "astray".

Is that a christian thing to do? Splitting a family over religious differences is for the dark ages.

Hamza,I really like your efforts and admire your patience.But don't be suprised if you're attacked.People attack that which is better and different from them.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
...builder... I do admire you for one thing. You have the ability to post the most absurd and stupid statements, totally unfounded and baseless oppinions, stated as facts. Yet, all of these women here on GF think you're intelligent, cute and witty... This ability is uncanny, and frankly... I'm envoius!

Wehn you realize that I have the POWAH, I can give you some pionters. :p

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Hamza,I really like your efforts and admire your patience.But don't be suprised if you're attacked.People attack that which is better and different from them.

I admire Hamza's courage and all but AIG, I hope you don't consider Islam to be "better" than everyone else's beliefs. Different maybe but better wouldn't be a good choice of words sweetheart.

Outlaw2747 said:
I admire Hamza's courage and all but AIG, I hope you don't consider Islam to be "better" than everyone else's beliefs. Different maybe but better wouldn't be a good choice of words sweetheart.

I'm just telling you what I think.Everyone thinks their faith is better than other faiths,is that not so?
Why do people follow one faith(Islam,christianity....)? Cos they believe it's better than all the other faiths and better for them.
I'm not rediculing other faiths.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I'm just telling you what I think. Everyone thinks their faith is better than other faiths,is that not so?
Why do people follow one faith (Islam,christianity....)? Cos they believe it's better than all the other faiths and better for them.
I'm not ridiculing other faiths.

Hmmm makes sense. :) Nice approach.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I'm just telling you what I think.Everyone thinks their faith is better than other faiths,is that not so?
Why do people follow one faith(Islam,christianity....)? Cos they believe it's better than all the other faiths and better for them.
I'm not rediculing other faiths.
It all depends on your frame of reference.

1) If you think killing death and carnage is good and holy, then islam is better.
2) If you think that loving your neighbor as yourself is good and holy, then Christianity is for you.

It all depends on your frame of reference.

1) If you think killing death and carnage is good and holy, then islam is better.
2) If you think that loving your neighbor as yourself is good and holy, then Christianity is for you.

Loving your neighbour.The ultimate excuse.Why should I be a christian? Because it tells you to love your neighbour. :rolleyes:
Please explain those verses from your bible.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Loving your neighbour.The ultimate excuse.Why should I be a christian? Because it tells you to love your neighbour. :rolleyes:
Please explain those verses from your bible.
It's pretty much self explanatory, AIG.

Aren't you leaving?

"What is Islam?" Let me answer that question. I will paraphrase one of my favorite tracks from "The Great Milenko" and how Violent J explains it:

singing to the tune of "What Is A Juggalo"

"What is a Islam?
Well, it's all phoney
He'll walk up and bust a nut in your macaroni
And watch you sit there
And finish up the last bit
Cuz your a stupid ass dump ****in idiot"

There it is...the dumb****s get the nut of Mohammed busted into their craniums and then they slobber relentlessly at the awe-inspiring wisdom that has been bestowed upon them.

He did not have intercourse with her at 9... He allowed her in his house at 9. I actually didn't care for religion until about 11. My family is loose although they will encourage me to fast and pray and I do so on my own terms. My family doesn't ignor the Qur'an and those who "leave Islam" is meant from those who leave from God's path. Meaning if you leave Islam to Christianity and don't utter harm to Islam, you're perfectly fine. Why do people not think so? Well then why don't you go and ask the insurgents. Same rule with Christianity and Judiasm... Why don't you ask this in those relgion's context?

Hamza123 said:
We gave you explanations so it's your turn. Explain.
Ok, you dense and stupid person.

"Love your neighbor" means - do not strap bombs on yourself and kill little children in an open air market.
"Love your neighbor" means - do not hijack planes, turn them into weapons and attack unarmed civilians.
"Love your neighbor" means - don't kill people because they want to convert out of a religion.
"Love your neighbor" means - do not kill people fo being a different faith.

Hamza123 said:
How does it feel? :rolleyes:
It feels like I'm explaining proper behavior to uncivilized barabarian children.

"Love your neighbor" means - do not strap bombs on yourself and kill little children in an open air market.
"Love your neighbor" means - do not hijack planes, turn them into weapons and attack unarmed civilians.
"Love your neighbor" means - don't kill people because they want to convert out of a religion.

It feels like I'm explaining proper behavior to uncivilized barabarian children.
In essence, you are.

Great. Thats all the bad qualities of a terrorist and not a real Muslim thank you very much.. Perhaps If I am the uncivilized and barbaric person why do you choose to call me names like a little Grade school child...

Hamza123 said:
Great. Thats all the bad qualities of a terrorist and not a real Muslim thank you very much.. Perhaps If I am the uncivilized and barbaric person why do you choose to call me names like a little Grade school child...
Where's my Islamic Terrorist to English translator?

Back