What is islam?

Who would've thought. Of all people to eat a Halal meal. I have some Halal Tacos for you if you pass the Dirty Mexican test.

Hamza123 said:
Haha, then ill be sure to direct him to my camel.

Damn kid, we don't need any directions to find your camel. It's not hard to find it there in the GF parking lot. Afterall, only you could take "pimp my ride" to such a new level! :p

View attachment 606

Attachments

• d642269e872bf1b200e792371245abf4.jpg
    d642269e872bf1b200e792371245abf4.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 8
When Protestants kill Catholics, or vice versa, is it due to their religion?

I used to think, its wrong for people in other countries to treat their women badly or whatever the case may be. Finally I have come to the conclusion I could really give a **** about other countries.
I don't care what religion you are, what kind of suppression or torture you want to heap on the mindless people who follow the bullshit that you spew,

HOWEVER, you will never get away with doing that here in the US (not too mention many other countries that I am not a citizen of and therefore feel no real responsiblity for).

I have no desire to dictate how someone worships or even if they do. If your worship means you have to sacrifice a virgin in the city square then have it you sick bastards BUT you will not do that here.

Your right to practice your so called religion ends where my rights begin. I for one will never tolerate that bullshit in my own country.

If you feel that childrens bodies should be mutilated by female circumscion, have at it in your own shitty corner of this world BUT NOT HERE IN THE US.

I understand we can't force people to believe in the right and wrong we do, HOWEVER, there are some things that we will never accept, even if you slap the "its my religion" bullshit PC title on it.

Case in point, Jehovahs Witnesses don't believe in blood transfusions and as I understand other types of medical treatment. Here in the US, these so called parents have had their childrens care taken from them by the court and the court has taken the necessary steps to see the child is cared for.

In the good old U S of A you can't pull bullshit like that. You can sneak through the backdoor, be the nice people who own the corner store or what the **** ever but those of us who are watching have an idea of the barbaric things you live by.

I say again, ANYONE with **** for brains that lets any religion do barbaric things to the people you should love or to the people you should be able to live peacefully with, there is no place for you here...

You may want to see the Islamic deaths also... There was an article from a journalist that saw five Islamic women, stripped, raped, literaly put holes in there bodies, and starved until finally they shot them from the legs up to their heads... These deaths weren't done by Islamic Militants... Yet you never hear about these killings... I wonder why??

I'm not going to say anything though, I am ashamed of these mother****ers who do this and it just dis-courages me even more... Why Islam... Why... Mother****ing terrorist sons-of-bitches. I try so ****ing hard to be a good person and they have to throw it all away by ruining the name of Islam therefore squashing any of my efforts. I am beggining to wonder when someone will actually martyr themself at these terrorists. Clear everything... Take everyone, put them temporarly in a fellow country, and the terrorists can stay in their homes, and just drop as many bombs as it takes to flatten everything... My dream from last night. If only something like that were possible.

These people that call themselves Muslims, fail me! Someone of power in the Muslim world needs to seriously take a ****ing stand, put there foot down, and stop these mother****ers in their tracks. Thats the only way it's going to be put an end to for good. Elect me bitches!!

Anyways, I know it pisses most of you off that I am Muslim. So if it helps, think of me as what you want. I have failed my own beliefs if you degrade me FOR my beliefs. :(

Hamza123 said:
You may want to see the Islamic deaths also... There was an article from a journalist that saw five Islamic women, stripped, raped, literaly put holes in there bodies, and starved until finally they shot them from the legs up to their heads... These deaths weren't done by Islamic Militants... Yet you never hear about these killings... I wonder why??

I'm not going to say anything though, I am ashamed of these mother****ers who do this and it just dis-courages me even more... Why Islam... Why... Mother****ing terrorist sons-of-bitches. I try so ****ing hard to be a good person and they have to throw it all away by ruining the name of Islam therefore squashing any of my efforts. I am beggining to wonder when someone will actually martyr themself at these terrorists. Clear everything... Take everyone, put them temporarly in a fellow country, and the terrorists can stay in their homes, and just drop as many bombs as it takes to flatten everything... My dream from last night. If only something like that were possible.

These people that call themselves Muslims, fail me! Someone of power in the Muslim world needs to seriously take a ****ing stand, put there foot down, and stop these mother****ers in their tracks. Thats the only way it's going to be put an end to for good. Elect me bitches!!

Anyways, I know it pisses most of you off that I am Muslim. So if it helps, think of me as what you want. I have failed my own beliefs if you degrade me FOR my beliefs. :(

I don't mean to say thats it fair but when people put themselves in harms way, then people don't take as much notice.
Hanging with violent people, or to be seen that your doing that can bring things like this on. So many people hate Islam, not just Americans that the poor woman you speak of were probably killed to make an example to the rest of Islam. I don't mean to speak for the world but honestly how many non muslim terrorist have been flying planes into buildings?? The stink of terrorism clings to Islam, at this point unless Hamza your people start ejecting the guilty ones, throw their half dead bodies into the street, then that stink will continue to cling. Instead of doing this for example in the UK Muslims there are doing all they can to protest to laws that the UK has made to protect their people from extremists. These laws only inflict on your rights if your a terrorist. Why not as a peaceful people, HELP the authorities find the killers in your midst?? My opinion is thats not happening because too many of your people are glad about what has happened and silently are rooting for more death and destruction.

AIG is a prime example, she said she was not happy about 9-11 but she would have been had a plane struck the white house.
She said that just working at the white house made you deserving of such an end. I of course have reworded what she said but that is the jest of it.

True, but I can remember any beheadings before the Iraq/Afghanistan war. It's not that evil is clinged on them, it's that they are provoked by whats going on in Iraq... But thats definitley no justification for doing what they are doing... Bombing the whitehouse would be an even stupider move!

Hameater

I'll give credit where it's due - you certainly seem to have your intentions and heart in the right place. You openly oppose terrorism - whoever's perpetrating it.

Your stumbling block is the propoganda and misinformation you have regarding terrorism and islam. It seems muslims have had to harden themselves and actively teach justification for the terrorist acts to their children. I know in the local islamic schools here they maintain a hate of the west, particularly the US, and justify muslim terrorism by pointing to various foreign policy decisions.

Israel is usually bandied about as the root of all evil. Whatever they do, muslims point back to israel and find a way to blame them.

The denial over the koran is the most striking. The things you say simply don't match up with the clear, unambiguous teachings of the koran. You say the koran commands not to live by the sword, yet Mohammed himself repeatedly used violence against people, including those who refused to covert to islam. The koran prescribes death for anyone leaving islam - you say it doesn't. The koran prescribes jihad for all muslims - and I've heard several different interpretations of this, but they all come back to a physical and spiritual war. You say it is a struggle against oneself.

I think your heart's in the right place, but you seriously need to take off the blinkers and honestly do some serious reading on the subject. You have a lot to learn before the reality sinks in.

cybacaT said:
Hameater

I'll give credit where it's due - you certainly seem to have your intentions and heart in the right place. You openly oppose terrorism - whoever's perpetrating it.

Your stumbling block is the propoganda and misinformation you have regarding terrorism and islam. It seems muslims have had to harden themselves and actively teach justification for the terrorist acts to their children. I know in the local islamic schools here they maintain a hate of the west, particularly the US, and justify muslim terrorism by pointing to various foreign policy decisions.

Israel is usually bandied about as the root of all evil. Whatever they do, muslims point back to israel and find a way to blame them.

The denial over the koran is the most striking. The things you say simply don't match up with the clear, unambiguous teachings of the koran. You say the koran commands not to live by the sword, yet Mohammed himself repeatedly used violence against people, including those who refused to covert to islam. The koran prescribes death for anyone leaving islam - you say it doesn't. The koran prescribes jihad for all muslims - and I've heard several different interpretations of this, but they all come back to a physical and spiritual war. You say it is a struggle against oneself.

I think your heart's in the right place, but you seriously need to take off the blinkers and honestly do some serious reading on the subject. You have a lot to learn before the reality sinks in.
The truth matters little to the islamic philosophy. I don't recall the word "truth" being anywhere in the 5 pillars of shitlam, i mean pisslam, errr, i mean islam.

Back