What is true about Linkin Park?

rock star said:
calm down dude
and yo mike is yours go clean UR ROOM
lol that was funny
anyway, lp aren't splitting up, stop panicing. maybe they'll take a rest like some1 said, that's quite ok by me. they need some rest, if they don't rest, they'll die. so give them a break for god's sake! they're not splitting up, nothing we know points to the fact that they're gonna do that. there's really no reason to worry

Mike_is_mine said:
if linkin park splits they can go **** themselves

Thats not pretty nice!!! :mad: Thats mean.....If I were you I would be quiet. I wouldn't have said anything....by the way the need to spend time with their family.It would suck if they slpitted up but you know It will happen sometime......They can't sing forever cuz all of us die sometime. Sorry to say that but its true.....I just can't image that though :( Its to sad

I can see them 2.....oh nm

Well i can see tha tsame thing 2........except I WISH THEY WERE WALKING UP MY DRIVEWAY...but all teh characters seem real....so they arent really characters.....but anywho...ive ogt a question.....do you think that allof thier songs are inspired from personal things.......Hmmmmm???

I THINK THE BAND LAUGH THEMSELVES STIFF WITH ALL THESE SPECULATIONS ! Give the guys a brake people.if they want to split you'll know soon enough..... and if they won't: all this talk won't make them happy !

Mike Shinoda's Gurl said:
Thats not pretty nice!!! :mad: Thats mean.....If I were you I would be quiet. I wouldn't have said anything....by the way the need to spend time with their family.It would suck if they slpitted up but you know It will happen sometime......They can't sing forever cuz all of us die sometime. Sorry to say that but its true.....I just can't image that though :( Its to sad

That is so true and I totally agree!
Plus, LP wont split up cuz I wont let them! Lol, I sounded like a 3 year old right there but still, they wont split right now if they know that their career is at the top right now and they know that it will hurt their fans. They all have been in our shoes. They are just like us and they do love bands and some of those bands have broken up so just chill. They are just human.

kyle_swat250 said:
Well i can see tha tsame thing 2........except I WISH THEY WERE WALKING UP MY DRIVEWAY...but all teh characters seem real....so they arent really characters.....but anywho...ive ogt a question.....do you think that allof thier songs are inspired from personal things.......Hmmmmm???

And not trying to be rude but that totally didnt make sense and you need to learn to type better :D

Very good points Sum1, and the source to back them up. Maybe now, everyone (including me :p ) can move on and accept the fact that these are rumors and nothing more.

Guys Listen Up

IF U WANNA TALK AGAIN ABOUT THIS OK......I POSTED THE ARTICLE WITH LP SPLITTING CAUSE WHEN I SAW IT IN BRAVO I THOUGHT IT WAS TRUE AND I WAS VERY UPSET AND I DECIDED TO POST IT IN CASE SOMEONE ELSE HAD SMTH TO SAY ABOUT THAT
NOW I DON'T BELIVE IT ANYMORE
WHY????CAUSE IF THEY WOULD SPLIT UP,I THINK THEY WOULD TELL THE FANS,AS AN ACT OF CONSIDERATION
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........STAY CALM
I THINK THEY WON'T BREAK UP
AND GIRLS DON'T KILL YOURSELFS.......
IF CHAZ WOULD LEAVE I THINK I WOULD GO INSANE
I LOVE LP,I LOVE CHAZ, I LOVE THEIR MUSIC
THEY ARE MY LIFE,I KNOW ALMOST EVEYTHING ABOUT THEM
SO........CALM DOWN
DANY-ROMANIA :thumbsup

Back