What is wrong with you men????

Ahhlee

At night when I am closing up shop, I check the bathrooms before locking the doors. The women's is a piece of cake. The men's is another story.

I would say at least 5 times a week I have to flush the toilet in the men's room because there is unflushed urine in it...and it STINKS! At least once a week, I have the ungodly chore of having to flush away a deuce that some guy so kindly left behind for who the fuk knows to enjoy after he's left the building. Let me just say that I will no longer enter that bathroom first being armed with plastic gloves, a spray bottle of chlorine bleach and Lysol disinfectant.

WHY? Why do guys do this? I never have this problem in the women's bathroom. What is it about that little handle on the toilet that scares you fellows off? What is so damn hard about showing a little human decency and flushing the sh!tter?????

Please enlighten me. I MUST know.

Please note that the exception to the rule of women being more restroom conscientious than men would be RO's and eddo's mutual MySpace girlfriend who, uhhh.....forgot to flush.

It's been my experience, the better decorated/eyecatching the bathroom is, the more respect it will receive. Why is that? I think your mens bathroom needs picture to help the "boys" mind their manners. :cool: And maybe some curtains (even if it doesn't have a window).

Bender said:
It's been my experience, the better decorated/eyecatching the bathroom is, the more respect it will receive. Why is that? I think your mens bathroom needs picture to help the "boys" mind their manners. :cool: And maybe some curtains (even if it doesn't have a window).

You know something, Bender...that's not a half bad idea! Perhaps the men's room could use a little makeover to give it a more respectable look, thus garnering some respect from those who use it.

It's worth a try. :)

I know that I have shown the utmost respect when in the bathrooms at upscale strip clubs.

Don't judge me. Those girls need help with college. Books are expensive, one dollar at a time.

That is a dang good question Ali. I do not understand why guys don't flush.

However, I can understand a good "Hey, come lookit this thing before I flush it!!!" kind of thing, but when everyone is done looking and taking pics- you flush it away.

eddo said:
That is a dang good question Ali. I do not understand why guys don't flush.

However, I can understand a good "Hey, come lookit this thing before I flush it!!!" kind of thing, but when everyone is done looking and taking pics- you flush it away.

My friend's mom once made my friend and her sisters come into the bathroom and look at her turd because she thought it looked like Jesus.

I hope I don't go to hell for telling that story.

Ali said:
At night when I am closing up shop, I check the bathrooms before locking the doors. The women's is a piece of cake. The men's is another story.

I would say at least 5 times a week I have to flush the toilet in the men's room because there is unflushed urine in it...and it STINKS! At least once a week, I have the ungodly chore of having to flush away a deuce that some guy so kindly left behind for who the fuk knows to enjoy after he's left the building. Let me just say that I will no longer enter that bathroom first being armed with plastic gloves, a spray bottle of chlorine bleach and Lysol disinfectant.

WHY? Why do guys do this? I never have this problem in the women's bathroom. What is it about that little handle on the toilet that scares you fellows off? What is so damn hard about showing a little human decency and flushing the sh!tter?????

Please enlighten me. I MUST know.

Please note that the exception to the rule of women being more restroom conscientious than men would be RO's and eddo's mutual MySpace girlfriend who, uhhh.....forgot to flush.

Sick. I get seriously grossed out at many public women's bathrooms as it is. To think men's bathrooms can be even more gross...:/ And if they can't even flush the damn toilet, chances are less that they even wash their hands afterwards...

Chi said:
Sick. I get seriously grossed out at many public women's bathrooms as it is. To think men's bathrooms can be even more gross...:/ And if they can't even flush the damn toilet, chances are less that they even wash their hands afterwards...

I KNOW! Thus my need to be armed with plastic gloves and various disinfectants.

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing.

The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there.

Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.

The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either."

Back