What I've Done (AUDIO) *Main Discussion*

I really loved the song!, especially Chester's melodic singing. Too bad there's no Mike in the song (correct me if I'm wrong) and it's kinda short (it ends too soon). But overall, nice song

[LP] Expert Soldier;475955 said:
I really loved the song!, especially Chester's melodic singing. Too bad there's no Mike in the song (correct me if I'm wrong) and it's kinda short (it ends too soon). But overall, nice song

Yeah i agree, it's short, but it's really a 'single' you know, i think there will be longer songs on MTM

IM me for a direct link send thingy.

It's actually not too bad (i heard it a couple more times) the song structure has improved to past songs and not generic rap verse chorus thing they had going on.

thas because there is no rap...

anyways, yer, like stenners said, its growing on me ever so slowly, it seems very...a slow breaking the habit? well to me...the endings cut off...im thinking that the intro and outro piano thing is a tad longer,so...radio edit?

if ur quick,the other thread still has hahns link in it =P

Hazi[LP]Tonz;475961 said:
well to me...the endings cut off...im thinking that the intro and outro piano thing is a tad longer,so...radio edit?

Maybe in the real unedited version we get to hear some Mike's rapping verses *lol* just kidding :D . I doubt that would happen. But yeah, it's probably a radio edit; but I'm not too sure about that.

[LP] Expert Soldier;475964 said:
Maybe in the real unedited version we get to hear some Mike's rapping verses *lol* just kidding :D . I doubt that would happen. But yeah, it's probably a radio edit; but I'm not too sure about that.

I don't think the intro will be longer, but the outro could be

shadowfax I must have missed you, I stayed up until 5am my time and never saw you lmfao

but yeah we got the link out so it's all cool

WHAT A DOPE SONG

The things that make up a chain... (See pic below) :p

53a01dec9576551b06a60d5b398c2177.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back