What I've Done (AUDIO) *Main Discussion*

I'm starting up a new site lpfans.i8.com ,you might wanna check itout even though it's under construction

I'm starting up a new site lpfans.i8.com ,you might wanna check itout even though it's under construction
Man, no offense, but do we really need another lp website. Since im in NZ i thought of making "LPNZ"
but I just dont have to the time, and theres not much point.

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=630784&postcount=276

still can't believe linkinparkchile and curefortheitch got pwned in the ass

but you know what? there were thousands of downloads of the song from my FTP server. Yeah. 14.57 gb used LAST NIGHT before I took the link down. so take that Warner. WHO'S LOST NOW?
LOL U seriously have a grudge now. :p
It is kinda law.
but then agen they didnt get this tite when QWERTY leaked.
XD

When I first listened to it, I didn't reallly like the song...but after having it on repeat, it grew on me, and now it's like...

*Sits in corner holding iPod*
Me: What I'Ve Done. What I've Done.
Doctor: We fear he has listened to great music.
Mom: What can we do?
Doctor: Play some really bad music, like Justin Timberlake.
Me: I'll erase myself! What I've Done!

Warner is just trying to contain it a little more. They don't wanna lose a LOT of money. I'm sure Linkin Park is at least a little happy it leaked.

When I first listened to it, I didn't reallly like the song...but after having it on repeat, it grew on me, and now it's like...

*Sits in corner holding iPod*
Me: What I'Ve Done. What I've Done.
Doctor: We fear he has listened to great music.
Mom: What can we do?
Doctor: Play some really bad music, like Justin Timberlake.
Me: I'll erase myself! What I've Done!

hehe Lmao:D

Yeah but when will that be for UK users? I can't stay inside all day, would like to know when it will be released onto UK iTunes?

After hearing the HQ version...I have to say that it is a nice song...and a good 1st single

Back