What i've Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, hes asking for what the video means

its just about what the people have done to the world, and to themselves, as well as continue to do, such as nuclear bomb testing,obesity,drug taking etc, it about what has happened to the past and shedding light to gain some form of regret/remorse

perhaps if you read the lyrics and listened to the song properly, as well as watch the video, youd understand...good grief...there have been like a BILLION other threads on this, and dont go saying you searched it, you dont hafto, just click next page on general chat or the page after that, theres a whole stream of WID related threads

Hazi[LP]Tonz;514664 said:
no, hes asking for what the video means

its just about what the people have done to the world, and to themselves, as well as continue to do, such as nuclear bomb testing,obesity,drug taking etc, it about what has happened to the past and shedding light to gain some form of regret/remorse

it may have two meanings one is about what people have done etc... the other is what you have done bad thing or good things and it is saying that you have to start again forgiving what you have done and erase the bad you which was on the past so that new things may come.

WHY did this thread get aimlessly bumped?
Probably because the previous respondent didn't realise there is a time limit essentially on threads - that is to say any thread older than 3 months (since last post) if I recall correctly you have a right to start a new thread.
As I said, don't think the new members are aware of this ruling, which is another great reason for the rules to be taken off sticky and sent to each new member to read (like a splash screen) before their first pirst.

UM0, Jeezy, Azem or Gradon etc, can someone please lock this? Thanks you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back