What members of LP smoke?

Acezorz

Hey all, i've been wondering this for a while, do any members apart from Chester smoke?

This is just purely out of interest, nothing stalker-like ;)

I only found out Chester did when I saw LPTV 12/13 where he's asking Mike outside the artshow about his Art, and on the Minutes To Midnight DVD where they're playing table tennis.

I really hope Mike doesn't, I really admire him for his personality, talents and morales!

chester still smokes, you see him smoking while theyre producing the album on the MTM cd/dvd thing, hes reffing a ping pong game and hes taking hits in betweens points...funny *******....lol

dont think anyone else smokes, dont think brad will ever go near a fire, he might burn his fro =P

Hazi[LP]Tonz;494811 said:
chester still smokes, you see him smoking while theyre producing the album on the MTM cd/dvd thing, hes reffing a ping pong game and hes taking hits in betweens points...funny *******....lol

dont think anyone else smokes, dont think brad will ever go near a fire, he might burn his fro =P
You Very bad bad bad person... You told me a part and I haven't seen it yet!... :'( :'( lol.. :-/ :-/ People really need to stop with the spoilers lol

^^

The best music often comes from bands taking mind blowing drugs, fact

unfourtenetly the worst music can come from bands taking mind blowing drugs, fact

yeah right!

:rofl:

Lol yeah he need to stay a few meters away

Chester smokes...besides that...I don't think anyone does....

Maybe Mike gets high sometime...rapper style...lol

Chester smokes...besides that...I don't think anyone does....

Maybe Mike gets high sometime...rapper style...lol
Wha? Like weed? I doubt he'd do that know days. But on a radio interview here in NZ he said he came home drunk once and his mom slaped him and grounded him. And he just went out again. :D

One question....does it really matter if they smoke?...

I mean it's their health....and it's up to them...

Back