What Ref's been doing....

Reflectionist

Okay I'm lazy, get over it.

All this time, and I have barely 2 remixes started.

By the way, yes, they are Yousendit. Oh well. Who cares? If you really hate YSI that much, then.... i dunno, go upload these on rapidshare, I just don't like Rapidshare as much, because I don't like having to sign up for stuff. Cool?

Link ONE -
http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0GMKFYUISATVT2SGZKA6P7WK5Q

FRGT10 vs. Rollin' [Limp Bizkit] -- Vocals got off, so I haven't dedicated myself to finishing it yet, I don't have the original song here to beatmap the pella with, so I'm just doing it all by ear. Idea works well though.

Link TWO-
http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1POR7ZIKRZJK91TKSUOY9XKN3Z

One Step Closer vs. Get Back [Ludacris] Vs. Don't Stay - The pella, is mapped okay, I still have some difficulties with the OSC pieces I used, if you try to beatmap it you will die a very slow and frustratingly painful death. So, that's why I went into Don't Stay, which, I told myself that I wanted to perfect the OSC bit as much as I could before ruining another perfectly good Linkin Park song.... so, yeah...

Hell yeah man!! These are nice. FRGT/10 vs. Rollin is really good and makes me somewhat like Rollin as much as I used to. Hot as hell idea to.

OSC vs. Get Back vs. Don't Stay is cool too, but so far I like the FRGT/10 one better.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06ZC1VNMK5WJ82AGWYIRV1M76B

Another little dilleyo i'm workin on

Also, try not to aggravate the YSI links, I get like, what.... 15 downloads or 7 days whichever comes first?

Yeah, if someone wants to upload these someplace else, that'd be.... a lifesaver.

EDIT - the little jay-z uh's, were supposed to be half as loud, but I forgot to delete one of them when I duplicated that track for work on the verse (which I cut out for this render) so, yeah, try not to hold that against me as bad design, I really didn't mean to do that.

lol

Its also worth mentioning that the acapellas were ripped directly from a VINYL which means hell to beatmap, since the tempo is gonna fluctuate.

Notice the RTN pella gets off beat, and then gets back on, and gets back off again... yeah....

Reflectionist said:
http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06ZC1VNMK5WJ82AGWYIRV1M76B

Another little dilleyo i'm workin on

Also, try not to aggravate the YSI links, I get like, what.... 15 downloads or 7 days whichever comes first?

Yeah, if someone wants to upload these someplace else, that'd be.... a lifesaver.

EDIT - the little jay-z uh's, were supposed to be half as loud, but I forgot to delete one of them when I duplicated that track for work on the verse (which I cut out for this render) so, yeah, try not to hold that against me as bad design, I really didn't mean to do that.

lol

Its also worth mentioning that the acapellas were ripped directly from a VINYL which means hell to beatmap, since the tempo is gonna fluctuate.

Notice the RTN pella gets off beat, and then gets back on, and gets back off again... yeah....

Yeah, the extra step we talked about is cool tho... yeah, hell yeah.. nice ****.

Good stuff. I wasn't really feelin the Limp Bizkit even though there wasn't anything WRONG with the song, i just dont like fred durst's flow and style. Liked the Ludacris song, though it went pretty well with the rock instrumentals. Needs a little extra "flare" to seperate it from all the other rap/rock mash-ups, but i won't judge just yet since i understand that your still in the process of making it better =]

Didn't get to hear the 3rd song you posted afterwards. Use www.hyperupload.com As long as the song is 10 MB or less, it'll be uploaded. Unlimited downloads for the file. Less than a 5 second wait to connect. Fast download speed. :D

Yeah, the Limp Bizkit one, is just gonna be a basic mash up, that's how I think it's gonna sound the best... OSC / Luda / D.S. is gonna be the ****, like DOYS / RTN, I just was making an example track, so i'd be able to have my ideas all set up and ready to go...Yeah

As far as YSI not working, it's been working for me, and cyro at least, must be just you. it's 4,378 KB though, so it won't upload, I'm sure.

I hear too many "Ludacris - Get Back" mash-ups so it was kinda boring to me, but I still thought it was good. The Limp Bizkit one was pretty cool. I really liked Test 1 though. You should submit that into the Remember the Name Remix Contest, lol. I don't know if you can use that though, since you used the "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" instrumental, so you won't have permission. But it's a mixed instrumental, so I don't know.

Oh yay the link is working for me now. But ehhh, i liked the original one that you sent me. The synth sounds pretty awkward with DOYS even though they're both at the correct tempo. The drums collide with the new DOYS juggles, but i don't know whether that's an EQ problem or an editting problem. Speaking of editting the acapella verses aren't cut too nicely. Like the uh-uh intro with jay-z gets cut off abruptly. Same with the end of the dirt off your shoulder verse. You can hear jay-z distinctly taking another breath before going into his original first verse of DOYS, and that's where it ends. A fade out can easily fix that.

But that is me being very critical because this song has a lot of potential and i want it to be the best it can be :D Didn't mean to make your remix seem like it's crap, because it isnt, but i'm inferring you wanted as much constructive criticism and feedback as possible. Good luck =]