What Song Are You Listening To? vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I take part in this thread, and If I'm honest I dont know why I didnt do it before but I know why I chose today to do it. Today, I've changed radically my music's style (I mean, for a while :D ) During years I've been looking for a song that I listened it only one time, there was three years ago, one night that I went to a disco, in England.
I dont know why, but I fell in love with this song. It surprised me 'cos it was my style, not at all... and it was yesterday, after a hard and quite long search when I found it!! It's a disco cover of "We're in Heaven", a beautiful song of Brian Adams.

I dedicate it to all of you, 'cos you're my mates here, in our virtual home, but one day, after or before, we'll fly away from here, we'll go back home, our real home. So, then, we'll be angels and we'll be together, all of us. We'll be together there, in the heaven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuBmiu68ECU&mode=related&search=

Pah O_O

Thats all my sister like ever plays, I played that song once when I was DJ'ing in an ironic way.... it sank! No one danced I felt preassure and mixed it mid song as quickly as possible lol.... bad memories :(

O right anyways!

XTC - Making Plans For Nigel

<3 XTC classic band

We're only making plans for Nigel
AWOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back