What State(s) Are ****ed Up?

Y'all ain't gonna see Texans whining like them Louisiana people did.

Whining? Wow. I wouldn't classify it as whining if their lives as they knew them where gone forever and no one was do anything to help.

cynthiaa89 said:
Whining? Wow. I wouldn't classify it as whining if their lives as they knew them where gone forever and no one was do anything to help.

They were a bunch of damn crybabies.

I really liked Nevada when I lived there. Much less government, so you have to fend for yourself a lot more than in other states. But after you get used to doing things for yourself, it's a lot nicer to have the freedom and low (ultra low) taxes.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
I really liked Nevada when I lived there. Much less government, so you have to fend for yourself a lot more than in other states. But after you get used to doing things for yourself, it's a lot nicer to have the freedom and low (ultra low) taxes.

You should move to New Hampshire. It is literally "Live Free or Die". You build what you wnat (very few codes except the enviornmental one) kids don't need car seats after 6 mos or a year, no seatbelt laws. Either you are responsible enough to handle freedom or quite simply you end up dead LOL

Victorians are our mexicans. New South Welshman used to be our border patrol. They got paid off.

You married a mexican? Whatever.

How many times do I need to say it ?? Us Mexicans are just taking our land back from you white ass crackers.

But that's a totally different topic.

Getting back on track somewhat. I actually have it good yet bad.

Here in average Joe Nebraska, we have crimes, sure.... we hear about them all the time actually..

But the thing about Nebraska is, MAJOR crimes are so infrequent, that MINOR crimes will make up the town gossip and weekly bitch session..

Don't make me copy and paste a typical RANT from the message board there with people bitching about a damn kid spray painting a statue.... oooohh the ****ing humanity.. you would think the death sentence should be handed down by the way they bitch.

I would attribute this to the fact, that even though the community I live in is fairly decent sized, were still small enough to have our cluster ****s of Nebraskans with nothing to do.

Take myself for instance. I can open up the window of my office, breathe in a nice whiff of clean fresh country air, look out my window and see a damn cornfield, look to my right and left and see the same, then look out the opposite side and see more.

It's very tranquil and quiet, and it drives me ****ing nutz.

You see, America may have deserts and ****, and yokel backwoods towns, but Nebraska is one of those places where boredom is a way of life... We actually DO watch bug zappers for fun.

Since I am a natural at linguistic artistic sarcastic expression when typing, nothing amuses me more then bitching about something I could care less about, and creating some of the most blatant, ****ed up, comments I can think of.

So if you have no life.... come to Nebraska

Take the land. It's all ****ing sand and rock, ain't it?

Take it as read, the Indians wouldn't claim this dirt.

Gearge Carlin said it best........

Oh Beautiful for smoggy skies, insecticided grain,
For strip-mined mountain's majesty above the asphalt plain.
America, America, man sheds his waste on thee,
And hides the pines with billboard signs, from sea to oily sea."

Back