What the hell?

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
This is going to be one of the stupidest things I say on here so bear with me.

If you want to piss the religious bitch off, approach her with a bible, Rip a page out, throw a bit of joint on the middle of the page, roll that ****er up and blaze it right in front of her.

LOLOLOL@Komrade
I LOVE THAT...
I grew up around religious fanatics and I ****in love that.
I might just put it into practice
I'm still laughing...
blaze it baby...

Outlaw2747 said:
I usually don't call people out in this way but you really have to prove that one right there.

Values such as,feeding the poor,treating orphans with kindness,loving your neighbour.These are the values religion gives us not science,is that not so?

Humchuckninny said:
You guys are all crazy. Human life will never end, nor will the Earth. It will just revert back to the system restore point. Or go through irreversable cycles of self-destruction, which will spiral through a never-ending vortex.

Well, if we're going to get crazy with this, has anyone ever considered that the common depiction of Aliens (by abductees, comic book illustrators and teenage boys, etc) tend to look like something humans will probably evolve into in millions of years?

Large heads, small bodies (functions of necessity taking precedence) ..... yet, decidedly humanoid......

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Values such as,feeding the poor,treating orphans with kindness,loving your neighbour.These are the values religion gives us not science,is that not so?

I never got those values form religion, I got them from common decency and reasonability. Religions just try and see that people realize this. Science is not the study of morality and is therefore irrelevant.

tizz said:
The world is not going to end until December 6, 2012.

OK, so I read too much Terrance McKenna in my mispent youth

This would be my luck! I will be able to retire June 22. 2012

eisanbt said:
I never got those values form religion, I got them from common decency and reasonability. Religions just try and see that people realize this. Science is not the study of morality and is therefore irrelevant.

He answered the question for me for the most part. Though I think both can play a part in helping someone. Science is not as "heartless" as most think.

Back