What the **** is this?

Your gay site is a travesty to the great Suckage tradition fat boy, you don't even allow posters the ability to post images davey jr.
This site is shite as well but at least you aint ****ing it up.
Hope that helps, see back at your place.

You left out the part about how I had to disable image posts for guests because you were stalking me on Facebook and posting pictures of my family you fat ****ing autist. Why don't you focus on ruining this site instead for a while?

You lying twat I have never stalked you, you run a totalitarian Nazi administration that bans members who don't adhere to your perverted views, unlike the original SUCKAGE where free speech reigned supreme.m8.com

You got my site into legal trouble over a Twitter feud that had nothing to do with me, doxxed my entire family, stalked my Facebook profile to find unflattering pictures and post them whenever you could, wrote letters to my hometown's police commissioner over the content of my site (which was completely unwarranted since it was mostly fat idiots talking about fast food), and just last week I found out that you've been calling my parents too. On top of this you ruined every discussion on the site with your autistic shitposting and chased off as many users as you could, ranging from promising new members to longtime users that had been a valuable part of the community for almost a decade, and for what? So you can laugh at me for being "upset"? Well congratulations fatboy, you did it. How about you pour yourself a nice drink to celebrate?

26e36265b575d787e32e3ce397877fb9.jpg

You got my site into legal trouble over a Twitter feud that had nothing to do with me,doxxed my entire family, stalked my Facebook profile to find unflattering pictures and post them whenever you could, (wwrote letters to my hometown's police commissioner over the content of my sitehich was completely unwarranted since it was mostly fat idiots talking about fast food), and . On top of this you ruined every discussion on the site with your autistic shitposting and chased off as many users as you could, ranging from promising new members to longtime users that had been a valuable part of the community for almost a decade, and for what? So you can laugh at me for being "upset"? Well congratulations fatboy, you did it. How about you pour yourself a nice drink to celebrate?

The twitter feud was nothing to do with me and no matter how many times I told you I wasn't Ray Peter Hewitt you just kept on and on so that was your ****ing fault.
Never written any letters to your police commissioner, someone else has got it in for you m8
Never called your parents, looks like someone really has got it in for you.
Everything else I admit to, I find your racist bullshit insulting so did everything to bore the **** out of everybody, and the insults you all threw at me, oh how I laffed at that m8!
So yes I did win and it was all a game to me, but the three accusations you made above WERE NOT ME, so I would find out who really has got it in for you m8 if I were you, which thank god I'm not.

So you're a ****** lover ChrisMuttonshutter? I'll bet you love big ****** dicks stuffing your asscrack 24/7. Probably got a big ****** dick in there now.

Back