What would your dream band consist of?

SCREAMING

Chester

cf397ed85de797148413b00f9f996438.jpg

vs

Avey Tare (Animal Collective)

36da85d71b247dc8da166556f4b4c7b6.jpg

Who wins the screaming contest?

I pick AT. Whoever picked Isaac Brock, gets a null vote. The metal guy doesn't count either. >:eek:

AT is in the lead!!!!!!

i want yelping, not screaming + isaac is my fav lyricist =)

There is plenty of yelping from Animal Collective............you got Panda Bear and Avey Tare belting it out in different ways.

Isaac does = amazing lyricist. Esp. on his drug albums.

BTW Bullet For My Valentine singer sounds good but idk if he screams he has kinda one little thing on pre-chorus on "All These Things I Hate" and it is only song I have heard from them.

BTW Singer from Hell Yeah is good (same as Mudvayne :p)

BTW Bullet For My Valentine singer sounds good but idk if he screams he has kinda one little thing on pre-chorus on "All These Things I Hate" and it is only song I have heard from them.

BTW Singer from Hell Yeah is good (same as Mudvayne :p)

Does the guy from Hell Yeah scream HELL YEAH!!! a bunch of times in their songs?

singer: john lennon
lead guitarist: eric johnson
rhythme guitarist: tom delonge
bass guitarist: mark hoppus
drummer: travis Barker

singer: john lennon
lead guitarist: eric johnson
rhythme guitarist: tom delonge
bass guitarist: mark hoppus
drummer: travis Barker

Any band with Travis Barker in deserves to be shot, still fun watching him commit career suicide at Reading... haha AVA fans were booing AVA!

Extract before 10minutes of the same riff-
****ING SAW THIS ****ING ****ABLE FITTY THE OTHER ****ING DAY ON THE ****ING PLANE ON THE WAY TO ****ING READING AND I REACHED OVER THE ****ING ****ER ****ERS THIS GUY ****ING ****ER WANTED TO ****ING **** **** **** **** ****

actually he didnt say all those ****s at the end, but you know when you tune out and you get blah blah blah blah blah, well I got **** **** **** instead.

My entire thing with him is AVA

Okay its more down to the vocalist... but the fact is
Easily the worst live performance I have ever seen with one of the most arrogant & ****y attitudes in the business. Every review of Reading 2007 penned them as the worst band of the bunch & I saw a God awful Rap Metal act at the unsigned tent, but seriously

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-y03kNuEM

WOW that crowd are so into it..

My entire thing with him is AVA

Okay its more down to the vocalist... but the fact is
Easily the worst live performance I have ever seen with one of the most arrogant & ****y attitudes in the business. Every review of Reading 2007 penned them as the worst band of the bunch & I saw a God awful Rap Metal act at the unsigned tent, but seriously

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-y03kNuEM

WOW that crowd are so into it..

errm...Travis Barker is not a part of AVA

Vocals: Glenn Danzig (Danzig, The Misfits, Samhain)
Lead Guitar: Brian "Head" Welch (Korn)
Rhythm: Greg "Güüg" Tribbet (Mudvayne)
Drums: Steve "Skinny" Felton (Mushroomhead)

yeah what jeezy said was what I was talking about all along...

travis barker knows how to drum, I'm not sure how talented the other two are lol

Back