Whats going on with LP

holy crap man im confused past being confused, so i'm gullible now and it was all not true im just trying to find this out so i can know to look forward to the single chester is gonna make or not geesh.

Jer5078 said:
holy crap man im confused past being confused, so i'm gullible now and it was all not true im just trying to find this out so i can know to look forward to the single chester is gonna make or not geesh.

So it's ok for Chaz to split off and do his own thing, but Fort Minor's no good?

...sounds a little hypocritical to me.

Omg, you didnt know that we were all ****ing with ya?!?? Wow.....thats just wow, Okay, here
Chaz is NOT dead
LP is STILL together
Mike Made Fort Minor
and LP will be releasing a new CD this summer<we hope>

And chester is going to release a CD too, in 2007.

The moral of todays story: Make sure there's not a thread already like this before you post one. This is like the fourth or fifth one.

Oh, and Mike's not with Holly Brook. I am.

DJ BloodFrost said:
So it's ok for Chaz to split off and do his own thing, but Fort Minor's no good?

...sounds a little hypocritical to me.
He dosent like hip hop/rap... ¬.¬

Its called initiation. Lately, when we get a new member who asks a question like you did about what is going on with LP, we do this. Youre the 4th victim I believe, so welcome to the boards!! :p

And yeah, Chaz's album is expected sometime in 2007.

Wow thank you got finally telling me i was starting to think you were all messing with me but then i didn't know and i spent the last 10 mins trying to see if chester was really dead with google search lol. Next time i will look to see if a topic was really started just me and my friend wanted to try to find answers right at the moment and i didn't think about looking for the topic.
and i've been around for a while i was just never into the posting i just signed up and kind of forgot all about it. But hey it was funny for you guys and now that i look at it, it was pretty funny.

UnhingedMouse0 said:
He dosent like hip hop/rap... ¬.¬

Its called initiation. Lately, when we get a new member who asks a question like you did about what is going on with LP, we do this. Youre the 4th victim I believe, so welcome to the boards!! :p

And yeah, Chaz's album is expected sometime in 2007.
5th I think, well thats if you icnlude woody, except that was a late initiation(like 3000 posts late)

:p

I seriously find this the coolest board out there, at least if you look at how we "welcome" noobs haha

You guys should get paid for this lmao

Back