• Making Meteora

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Frat Party @ The Pancake Festival

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • The Collision Course DVD

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to be honest iv only seen LIT and CC, coz they i own. i wanna see frat and the making of mete, but i cant...so i voted out of the 2 i know.
i liked LiT better somply bcoz it was so pure, the screaming, the guitars and the rapping, so clean
CC was good, but it didn light my fire,it was great, but the love performance was not as powerd as LiT.
i cood find frat on da internet somwhere,ie i buy it online, as far as meteoras concerned, that was a special DVD for meteora right?? so i doubt i ll find it now...:(

I also would say frat party because it give's you a little backstage view which you don't get on LIT

Frat Party is the best, in my opinion, it gives you a massive insight into the band, and their lives. and its hilarious, hehe, throwing wet toilet paper at people hehe.

Live in texas is really cool too....

I'd say making of meteora

Just a question but doesn't making of breaking the habit count too cause isn't it a DVD I bought that DVD it's great

By_My-$elf said:
I'd say making of meteora

Just a question but doesn't making of breaking the habit count too cause isn't it a DVD I bought that DVD it's great

Yeah but then there also should be the In The End DVD and the Crawling DVD.

I didn't want to add too much in this poll because it makes the decission too hard.

My favorite is "Frat Party At the Pancake Festival" cause it's just funny and it contains a lot of music videos. My second favorite is "Live In Texas" because it's all performances and it's great. I also like "Collision Course" cause it shows performances of all the songs on the album.

Frat Party.

Just note though, it's actually spelled 'Pankake' rather than 'Pancake'.

I rarely see it spelled 'correctly'. :p

the only cd i like that i have is LIT but i only have collision course and LIT lol!

So i voted for it

I like the Frat Party one because it has a lot of hidden extras on it. And it had all those music videos on it too.
And it's funny as ****.... :D

Back