What's your favorite car?

^^

Was cool, now that it has turned into a clique its no longer that! You buy a sports car to stand out and everyone buys these when they can afford it, and seriously lame celebs have it =]

Stenners said:
^^

Was cool, now that it has turned into a clique its no longer that! You buy a sports car to stand out and everyone buys these when they can afford it, and seriously lame celebs have it =]

True, but it's still bloody beautiful though.

burning monk said:
The Porsche 911 Turbo. The best sports car ever? Very likely..

Porsche-911-Turbo-Side-View.jpg

yeah ... the tests between Porche 911, BMW M6 and Aston Martin Rapide shows that Porsche is the most powerfull .. BMW M6 is almost like 911 and Aston almost like BMW(Auto Gear TV Show) .. hehe... everybody said that i will be a car designer...:))

092495AA-1.jpg
b34c03e672d52eb6edaec68a0afb0ee8.jpg

7c604cd3bd6fa6cacfd311284720529d.jpg

sorry to thread revive but was looking for a thread to post to and relate somewhat being a noob...anyhoo my fav car are toyota supras, in particular mine (1990 MkIII supra) which has been modified with alot of the newer MkIV supra gear and i spend most of my time and money on it. the 2JZ-GTE out of the newer MkIV i swapped in and removed the older one, its twin turbo currently but moving up to a big single down the line to get alot more power down.

I'm also buiding a 1930's hotrod and looking into buying a ferrari testarossa once i finish my apprenticeship as they're getting quite affordable now.

ps. burning monk love the 911's too but so hard to mod them unfortunately with the cost of aftermarket porshe parts.

I have alwayas had a thing for Supra's....but I drive I '97 Dodge Stratus :'(....cause I am saving all my money for my guitar accesories and a project car....

I can't believe all the new sports cars people...

'57 T-Bird below in Bronze (because it's very rare) or in Mint Green (which is kind of cliche but whatever)

913236e02454276b3c220b1d50ad1c15.jpg

That's beauty.

Back