Votes: 9 36.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Never

• Total voters
No, but talking about stuff thats possible, I think they should have 3 distinctly differents sets as opposed to 3 that are somewhat different but have mostly the same songs.

I disagree. I think the sets need to be very similar, just a few songs different just like PR07.

I still like APFMH/OSC/Papercut at every show. They've gotten to the point now where they're moving good solid singles from set to set and that's not good....

I disagree. I think the sets need to be very similar, just a few songs different just like PR07.

I still like APFMH/OSC/Papercut at every show. They've gotten to the point now where they're moving good solid singles from set to set and that's not good....

40f64474fb74b9e68067905054b9d76e.jpg

Okay, okay, I actually just wanted an excuse to post that. There wasn't anything wrong with your post, lol.

And yes, this post is spam. Spammeriffic.

no way...it's so boring already...always the same stuff

I just think that fans always kinda say that a band they like are doing the same stuff over and over but then if the band changes or something then everyone says it's not the same and sometimes their music sounds worse.
you guys are talking about LP basically getting boring (i think right?), i suppose maybe they could be more energetic or enthusiastic but i never thought their music should change.
But thats me i feel that way about all the bands i like i guess, you like a band because of their sound, lyrics and whatever, so i feel that a band should keep that sound mostly, not exactly but not change it up drastically you know.

I really didn't enjoy minutes to midnite all that much, it sounded U2 mixed with young pop punk band---ish

but anyway, everyone feels different about their fave bands :D

Back