Where do the threads go?

lp_fan_chaz

I swear...everytime I get on here to see what else was posted in a thread, it's gone. I posted something in the thread where Hahn was talking about the stuff he got and lo-and-behold, the thread is gone. Is it still on here or has it been deleted? If it's on here and I missed it, I apologize for the thread. This has happened a lot of times actually. Hahn, do you delete threads when someone says something to you? (If someone else deleted it, my apologies)

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but seriously, why delete the thread? I think I made some good points in it.

I know it was deleted. It hasn't been moved b/c my profile says the last post was one I made yesterday. I posted it today. I know this one will be deleted. I'm getting my point across either way. Just b/c someone doesn't like what someone says, they delete their thread. It'd be nice if everyone could do that, wouldn't it? Just delete a thread b/c someone was right.

The topic you speak of was moved to the "Spam Can" [in the staff section] so yeah, it was basically deleted. Im not sure why, and Im not sure who got rid of it, but its no longer accessible. :thumbsup:

Yeah, well. I'm sure everyone sees my point. I'm not the only one that's getting tired of the bragging around here. Like I said, I'm on the ST too and I don't go around bragging about it. It's not a contest to see who can get the most stuff (and like I said in the other thread, It's for promoting--not keeping). Anyway, whatever. I just had to have my say about it. Delete this if ya' want! lol

Back