Where you'd be?

tiredofwhiners

If money or family ties were not an issue, where would you live, and what would you do if anything.

I would live in the mountains of Colorado, around Vail or Steamboat area. I would like to have a ranch/camp and do horses and 4 wheel mountain runs in the summer, and snow mobile and ski shuttle in the winter. I'd have my house on the top floor of the lodge, and would not need to vacation, because I'd be doing it 365 days a year.

ooohh thats a pretty nice area...also check out Red Feather Lakes area in Northern CO. Its beautiful up thata way!!! Just got back from family reunion there and it was great! If I could be anywhere I think I would choose a ranch up in Montana...in the middle of freakin nowhere!!!

Bermuda in the winter and Alaska in the summer. With an occasional trip to Amsterdam.:D

But really, the old lady wants to move to Idaho or Washington. I can

I'd be in a nice lakeside place down in tenesee!
But alaska sounds very good. I sure wouldn't mind to put my feat up there. :)

I'd probably pick Siberia or Northern Canada because I'd be able to get away from all the assholes in life, but remote desolate places tends to result in boredom or depression or both. So I think I'll go with Amsterdam (mmmm....pot...) or St Petersburg (Most beautiful city EVER)

What would I do?

Well if I ended up in amsterdam, I'd obviously smoke a lot of dope. Not much else

And if I ended up in St Petersburg, well...I don't know what I'd do...there's quite a bit to do there. Wouldn't know where to start.

I would take my laptop and son and live on a remote island. I would write books like Ernest Hemmingway with out the suicide. Fruity drinks would be automatically refilled on the hour. And my alabaster skin would automatically turn brown without burning.

I'd be right here, right now. I am living in my hometown, where I was born and raised. This is the land of the honeysuckle bloom and moonshine, I can't feature living elsewhere.

wez said:
I'd be in the woods, getting wet, and putting out the flames of hell with me hun.
You're like "I love you baby. Now squeal like a piggie! SQUEAL!!!"

I'd spend my life on a Dream America bus. I would trip out in a desert, play a ton of sluts in Vegas, and cause a giant wreck on a freeway/bridge somewhere.

Meeteetsee.

for me...the family issue isnt...well an issue..

because they can always visit..

but i would live in puerto vallarta mexico.....

great city..very small town, yet metro all the same..laid back and all that..

thats where I would go live!!

I would be all over the place, traveling, helping impoverished people. I would prob just have my stable home in a nice Chicago neighborhood, but would be away for most of the year in different countries, helping people if I could have my way...

I haven't been there yet but it would offer 4 wheeling on a river, mountians in the winter for skiing and a lot of dirt tracks for racing near, (at the risk of sounding like a neck)...kinda sounds like california. Still have never been there, YET! ;)

Back