Which Dunes Do We Go To? - Coral Pink Sands Utah or Little Sahara Utah

TRXFLYER

coral pink sand is red which is unique, and super soft like powdered sugar. The dunes are not tall at all and the area is small. Little sahara dunes are almost endless. Sand Mountain is 700 ft tall and the focus for the hill shooters. The face is steep and soft. If you like sandy trails both dunes have them. LS has trails to keep you busy for days and decent size bowls and hills especially on the back side. My second favorite place to ride. I was just at LS this weekend. Hit me up if you decide to go LS. I'd be interested in inviting myself to come for some riding with you.

coral pink sand is red which is unique, and super soft like powdered sugar. The dunes are not tall at all and the area is small. Little sahara dunes are almost endless. Sand Mountain is 700 ft tall and the focus for the hill shooters. The face is steep and soft. If you like sandy trails both dunes have them. LS has trails to keep you busy for days and decent size bowls and hills especially on the back side. My second favorite place to ride. I was just at LS this weekend. Hit me up if you decide to go LS. I'd be interested in inviting myself to come for some riding with you.

Thanks for the info! I'll give you a shout when we get our departure set. What is your most favorite place to ride?

Both places are nice to ride. Coral pinks are small but great for a nice day trip. More trails and putting around with some steep hills. LS is on a totally different scale with dunes to ride for days and some of the tallest and long hills just short of what St Anthony's are.

Both places are nice to ride. Coral pinks are small but great for a nice day trip. More trails and putting around with some steep hills. LS is on a totally different scale with dunes to ride for days and some of the tallest and long hills just short of what St Anthony's are.

Thanks, that's exactly the kind of insight I was looking for so I'd know how to plan our travel times.

Back